Chapter 30

Bani is trying to jump from window. Veer is leaving in car from house and finds her trying to go down from window through rope. Bani slips from rope and is about to fall down but Veer holds her in arms. She is surprised to see him.
(Dil Ibadat instrumental plays)
They share eyelock.

Bani- "Why you are here? I always jump from window but I fell from window as you came here, why you are touching me?"
Veer- "You should thank me, I don't like to touch you."

He puts her down.

Bani- "What are you doing here?"
Veer- "I am going to meet Mayuri."
Bani- "Because of you I couldn't get engaged to Jay."
Veer- "I brought Jay in teddy for you and other people have problems too. Mayiri have got to know about our engagement."
Bani- "I also wanna go to Jay."

She leaves.

Veer(thinks)- "Why girls fall in love of wrong guys."

Veer comes to Mayuri's house. She smirks.

Mayuri(thinks)- "I knew you must come here."
Veer- "I am sorry, you don't need to leave this city."
Mayuri- "I am not leaving city and why should I?"
Veer- "I got engaged to Bani because of family pressure, it is fake engagement."
Mayuri- "I am okay with it."
Veer- "I can't leave my family."
Mayuri- "I know you love me and I love you too but you can't leave your family so there can't be anything between us, Bye Veer."

Veer leaves.

Mayuri- "I don't need your joint family but your money only."

Jay calls Veer.

Jay(on call)- "Come to sunset point." Kunj(on call)- "Why should I?"
Jay(on call)- "If you don't come then I will come to your house and you will be responsible for drama."
Veer(on call)- "Okay I am coming."

Bani calls Jay's friend and ask about Yuvi.

Jay's friend(on call)- "Jay has called us all at sunset point."

She ends call.

Bani- "Mayuri's flat is near sunset point too and Veer has gone there, if Jay has some plan up sleeves? He can do mistake again, I should go there and check."

Veer comes to Sunset point. Jay comes there with his gang. He ties iron chain in hand and stares Veer.

Veer- "What's this?"

Jay punches him with iron chain. Veer's cheek bleeds.

Jay- "How dare you put ring in my Bani's hands, you touched her, I will cut your hand."

He tries to punch him again but Veer stops him and recalls how Bani told him that Jay is her boyfriend and love is her weakness. Jay beats him more.

Veer- "You know I don't have any feelings for Bani, this is all fake and I love Mayuri but your anger doesn't let you think anything, I can beat you too but I am not doing that because of a reason."

Jay beats him. Bani pushes away Jay. He falls down.

Jay- "Bani you saved him?"
Bani- "Veer r u fine?"

He nods.

Bani- "Jay, Veer could have died."
Jay- "I feel you don't love me anymore."
Bani- "Nothing will happen by beating Veer, you are angry, we should sit and talk."
Jay- "It's not time to talk."

He is about to beat Veer but Bani stops him. Jay pushes her away. Bani is about to fall from cliff but Veer holds her hand. They share eyelock.

Veer- "Are you fine?"

She nods.

Veer- "Jay the reason for not beating you was that I respect Bani's love, when girl's boyfriend gets beaten up infront of his girlfriend then his respect is maligned thats why I was not beating you but you don't deserve respect."

Bani tries to stop them. Jay pushes her away.

Veer- "If you hurt her again then I will not leave you."
Jay- "Hit hit hit"

Veer beats Jay.

Bani- "Plz Veer leave Jay."

Both are fighting. Leela comes and ask them to stop. They are stunned to see her. Leela comes to Veer.

Bani- "Maa listen."
Leela- "Enough, Veer I understand everything now."

She turns and slaps Jay.

Leela(to Jay)- "You showed that you are Anita's son, only you can stoop this much low, what you thought that you wil hurt Veer and Bani and I will not know about it? I will call police commissioner."
Bani- "Maa leave it."
Leela- "You wanna save this goon? I was going from here that's why I saw him."

Bani points to Veer.

Veer(to Leela)- "Ha plz leave this matter, a drama will be created if you file complaint against him, leave it." Leela(to Jay)- "This is difference between you and him, he has manners."

She takes Jay from there.

Leela- "I need to talk to your mom."

Anita calls Jay.

Anita(on call)- "R u fine? Did u get Veer?"

Leela comes from behind with Jay. She attends call.

Leela(on call)- "Yes he got Veer."

Anita is shocked. She turns to find Leela standing there with injured Jay. Leela stares Anita. Anita is tensed to see Jay injured. She pushes Jay to Anita.

Anita- "Jay r u fine."
Leela(to Anita)- "I never had hopes from you but I never thought you will stoop so low, a mother gives her son good manners but you have sent your son to wrong path, you sent him to beat Veer, but God is always with right people, you wanted Jay to beat Veer but see what Veer has done to your son, I can send your son to jail but I will not do that as your son's life will be destroyed and this is difference betweeen me and you, I forgive you and your son again, you have hurt my family alot because of that foolish revenge but remember Bani is my life, if Jay is seen near Bani or Veer then I will send police next time to your house."

She leaves.

Leela is applying cream on Veer's wounds.

Leela- "Bani why you are worried, Veer is fine."
Raman(to Leela)- "Why you didn't file complaint against Jay?"
Leela- "Let me ask Bani and Veer what happened there exactly, how you met Jay there?"
Veer- "I wanted to meet Bani as sunset point but Jay came there and started beating me."
Leela(to Veer)- "I am very happy, you gave answer to that Jay in his language only(by beating him)."

Usha comes there.

Usha- "Who is responsible for Veer's this state?"

All look on.

Chapter end