Chapter 49

Jay gives cell phone to waiter.

Jay- "Connect this phone with outer camera and connect camera to LED TV so that everyone can see live telecast. And message me once u done ur work."

He puts glycerine drops in his eyes.

Jay- "Bani baby where are you?"

Bani comes just then.

Jay- "Thanks for coming."
Bani- "I came here to get the stuff so that it don’t get in wrong hands. So plz  return the gifts bcz I need to go."

Jay returns her gifts.

Jay- "You had given me with much love. Everthing has ended now. Neither you are with me nor your memories."

Waiter connects the camera to the LED. Jay holds Bani's hand.

Bani- "Jay leave my hand."
Jay- "I forgot that I don’t have right to touch you. Can I hug you for one last time, we were physically attached before."

He tries to hug her but she pushes him.

Bani- "We were never physically attached although I am modern."

He gets a message.

"Work is done."

Jay(thinks)- "Now I will expose Bani infront of all."

Balwant- "I will be very happy when Bani becomes my bahu."

Leela gets happy.

Pinni- "Usha ji, are u not happy with the marriage."

Leela scolds Pinni for asking embarassing question.

Veer comes to the hall and sees waiter connecting cam with TV. He looks at Jay and Bani on TV. Waiter accepts to his crime.

Waiter- "I did it on Jay's orders."

Veer takes the wires out to disconnect the camera and mobile. Raman and everyone come there.

Veer- "I was checking the TV."
Leela- "Everyone is here, Raman call Bani."
Veer- "I will bring her."

Veer- "Bani live footage was going on, and it was Jay's plan to ruin your respect."

Bani gets teary eyed.

Bani- "I didn’t understand him or his plans. I m idiot and he can never be right. I was blinded in love and I deserve this."

Bani hears Usha talking to a Mayuri.

Usha- "Mayuri if u loves Veer."
Mayuri- "I love him very much."
Usha- "So, don't leave Veer bcz I m not happy with this marriage. If Veer loves you, then I will get you married to Veer."
Bani(thinks)- "I can back off if Aunty asks me, but Mayuri is after Veer's money."

She reminds Leela.

Leela- "Bani make Usha happy and says you will be proved to be a good bahu."

Bani(thinks)- "What to do?"

Leela brings Bani and makes her sit with Veer. Usha hesitantly makes Bani wear the chunari and gives her gifts. Everyone give her gifts. Someone asks Veer to make Bani eat the sweets. Veer makes her eat. Bani makes him eat sweets and he bites her finger mistakenly. Everyone laugh and claps for them. Bani looks angrily.

Usha- "Veer, elope from there. Mayuri told me that you loves her."
Veer- "I don’t love her as she loves our property and surname."

Usha is shocked.

Veer- "Mayuri has played with my feelings. I loved her so much, but she betrayed me."

Usha is shocked and cries.

Usha- "Why destiny plays with your emotions?"
Veer- "It was good that we came to know about her on time."
Usha- "I want to see u happy. I couldn’t see Mayuri's greedyness."
Veer- "I will marry Bani."

Chapter End