Chapter 142

Jay- "Bani, you remember JP uncle who came here from London. He was with RS uncle when RS uncle had accident. One night he was drunk and told me everything, your dad came here and left Mahi alone in London and trapping Mahi was easy. She wanted attention, love and confidence. I gave her that so that I can use her as weapon against you. My luck is good."
Bani- "My luck is good. I have always won and will win this time too."

Jay laughs.

Jay- "You are challenging me? You will lose this time as your weakness is with me now that is your sister."

Bani leaves from there.

Jay- "Bani, why don't you understand that you are mine and you have to become mine but first I will give you so so much pain that you will breakdown. First I will separate you from your loser husband. I will break your marriage then I will separate you from your family. You will be alone and will come to me. You just see, Baby, this is start of animosity."

It's morning,

Bani- "I have to keep an eye on Jay. I am sure this time he has come with big plan. I have to find that out."

She sees Jay in parking alot of house.  Jay looks at RS going on jogging. Jay calls someone and goes behind RS.

Bani- "Why he is going behind Papa?"

RS is jogging. Few goons gathers around him.

Goons- "Give mobile and money."

They are robbing him when Jay comes and beats them hard.

Jay- "Don't be seen again."

They run. Bani comes there too. Jay gives RS his wallet.

RS- "Thanks for saving my life."
Jay- "Don't thank me. It's my duty."
Bani- "So this was Jay’s plan to win Papa's trust? Jay, how can I forget that only you can make this cheap filmy plan? First you sent goons to Papa then became hero infront of him."
RS- "Bani, what are you saying?"
Bani- "Papa, I saw him calling someone and he was following you too."
Jay- "I was following him as I wanted to talk to him."

Mahi and Leela comes there too.

Leela- "What's happening here?"
Bani- "This Jay sent goons to papa first then saved him."
Jay- "Bani, don't put false allegations."

He acts like sad.

Mahi- "Papa, you don't trust Jay? But trust me Jay can't do this. He is very nice person."
Jay- "Mahi, it's okay one day your family may understand me."
Bani- "Your drama will not work here."
RS- "Bani, I don't think Jay planned this attack on me."
Mahi- "Thanks papa."

Jay leaves from there.

Mahi- "Di, Let Jay live. I plead you."

She leaves from there.

Veer calls Bani and sees her phone in room only.

Veer- "Where did she go?"

Bani comes there.