Chapter 111

Babbe(on call)- "Bani, I am sorry. I couldn't stop you from going."
Bani(on call)- "Elders don't say sorry to younger ones. They just order them."
Babbe(on call)- "I don't understand what to do. You shouldn't have gone."
Bani(on call)- "When illness is more then we have to take bitter medicine. Maybe Jay gets irritated with me leaving home and will do something foolish."
Babbe(on call)- "I hope so."

Bani ends call.

Bani is sitting alone. Jay comes there.

Bani- "How dare you come here?"
Jay- "I am mad behind you. Today’s day is special. So, I wanted to see your face."
Bani- "What's special?"
Jay- "Today is new year’s eve. So, I have planned that this day will be last night of Veer. It will easy to remember his last day then. Tonight is new year’s party and I will kill Veer in it. Then your brother in law that is me, will marry you."
Bani- "I won't allow you to touch Veer."
Jay- "You are not even allowed in that house but don't worry I will take you there soon. Then no one will stop me from applying sindoor to you and you look hot in red color."

Bani slaps him hard.

Jay- "I see love in your anger too these days. One more thing I will kill Veer with bullet. He is going to die by my firing."

He leaves.

Bani calls Babbe.

Bani(on call)- "I am outside house. I can't come in but Jay is planning to kill Veer. You keep eye on Veer and Jay. I will try to enter house."
Babbe(on call)- "Don't worry."

Bani finds belly dancers going in house.

Bani(thinks)- "It's good idea."

Babbe comes in Jay’s room.

Babbe(thinks)- "I have to find his gun then he won't be able to kill Veer."

She finds gun but it's fake.

Babbe(thinks)- "Don't know where Jay have hidden real gun."

Veer and Jay gets ready for party. Veer gets call from his friend Dhruv.

Friend(on call)- "Veer, What's the name of beach in Goa where u and bhabhi stay?"

Veer doesn't remember beach name. Jay tells him.

Veer- "How does u know?"
Jay- "Bani was lost there."
Veer- "How you remember?"
Jay- "Bani told me. Veer let's come and have drinks."

Babbe(thinks )- "I have to keep Jay away from Veer."
Babbe- "Anita, stop Jay from drinking wine else he will create scene."

Anita comes to Jay.

Jay- "I want to be with Veer."

Anita drags him from there. Bani comes in party in belly dancer’s dress. She has veil on her face.

Bani(thinks)- "No one will recognize me this way and I will keep Veer away from Jay."

She finds Jay and Anita coming there. She bends to hide from them. Anita doesn't see her and leaves from there. Jay comes back and looks at Bani. Bani gets tensed. Jay doesn't recognize her.

Jay- "If u will dance with me?"

Anita takes Jay from there.

Bani comes to Babbe and shows her face.

Babbe- "U keep hiding your face."

Bani finds belly dancers bringing rifles in party as their props.

Bani(thinks)- "This is Jay’s plan. He wanna kill Veer in party infront of all."

Bani is going when she finds Veer. Veer and Bani looks at each other. Before Veer can recognize her, she leaves.
(Di Ibadat plays)

Dancer dances on Aaj ki Raat song. Banj is finding rifle which has bullets in it. One dancer dances around Veer and Jay.
Dancers comes to Bani.

Dancer- "Come we have to dance."

Dancers take rifles from there before Bani can check them all.

Bani(thinks)- "I have to keep an eye on rifles."

Bani comes in party. She dances in veil.

Babbe(thinks)- "All dancers have rifles in their hands. How will Bani save Veer?"

Bani keep looking at Veer. She comes to Veer and dances around him. She finds one dancer pointing rifle at Veer.

Bani(thinks)- "I have to stop that girl."

Girl is about to fire at Veer but Bani turns his rifle upward. It's fake rifle. Another dancer tries to fire at Veer but Bani turns it upward too. It's fake too. Jay gets irritated.

Jay- "I will play with these rifles."

He takes rifle from dancer and points at Veer. Bani is shocked. She comes to Jay and points rifle upward. He fires and it's fake too. Jay laughs.

Jay- "I made everyone afraid."
Bani(thinks)- "Jay can harm Veer. I have to keep an eye on him."

Bani comes in room.

Bani- "I checked all rifles but didn't find real one. What is Jay’s plan? I have to save Veer at any cost."

Jay comes there.

Jay- "Why you are so confused? What you thought that I will Veer infront of all? You have tried alot to save your husband infact wore this dancer’s dress too."

Bani- "If u recognized me?"
Jay- "When I asked you about dance. I recognized you that time only. I love you so much that I can recognize your silhouette too."
Bani- "Shut up."
Jay- "Listen on 31st december at 12am, Veer will die and plan will execute. Wait for sometime and Veer will be gone."

Bani comes in party. Only 3minutes are remaining for 12am.

Bani(thinks)- "I can save Veer by taking him out of party. Where are you Veer?"

She strikes with Veer. Veer sees her as dancer as she is in veil. Bani drags him from there.
Bani brings Veer outside party. She shows her face.

Veer- "Bani, what r u doing here?"
Bani- "You will think that I have come here to execute any plan against Jay but he warned me today that he will kill you."

Veer puts finger on her lips.

Veer- "How can you speak so much in one breath? I am sorry Bani. You kept saying that Jay is acting but I never listened to you. I was so guilty that I couldn't see anything. Jay took advantage of that guilt. Now, I know truth and I am with you. We will end his drama."
Bani- "How u got to know about Jay?"
Veer- "I called myself and talked about Goa which Jay answered and I got to know that he is faking everything then I saw you and Jay talking in party. I did so wrong with you still you kept protecting me and my family. Thank you."
Bani- "Don't thank me. Your family is mine and you are mine.."
(Dil Ibadat plays)

Veer- "On new year’s eve I promise to never doubt you and will become good husband like you are a good wife. We will end Jay’s chapter. Will you be with me?"
Bani- "Always."
Veer- "Happy new year Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania."
Bani- "Happy new year Mr. Veeranshu Singhania."

They smile at each other. Veer tries to hug her but is reluctant. They both move to hug each other but bangs head with each other. Veer laughs.

Bani- "We should bang head again as it's bad luck to bang head one time and I don't want any bad luck in new year."

He bang head again. Bani hugs Veer. They wishes each other new year. Jay sees them and gets angry.

Chapter end