Chapter 136

Leela cries. Bani recalls how in childhood they had his death anniversary.

Bani- "You told me that papa left us then how can you say that he is my father."
Leela- "I am not lying, he is your father."
Bani(shouts)- "No he is not my father." Leela- "He is your father and you can't runaway from truth as it will not change then. He is your father."
Bani- "If he is my father then he would have not be away from me for such long time."
RS- "Don't punish your mother for this. This is truth, I am your father. We were in financial crisis. I had accident. All thought that I died and gave my family insurance money so I thought if I return thenn they can file forgery case on my family but I missed my family all years."
Bani- "Don't lie. You are dead for me so don't expect forgiveness from me."
Veer- "Atleast listen to him. Calm down."
Bani- "Why should I calm down? I still remember my mother’s pain, her hard work, her agony. She never said anything to me but I saw her dying inside. We had to bear so much because of this coward man and now he expect us to forgive him. How can we forget how we had to fight with all world? I can't take him as my father. I can't trust or forgive him. He is a runner."

Leela slaps Bani.

Leela- "Do you even know who he is? Your anger and complains are justified but you have my upbringing, did you forget how to talk to elders. You accept or not but truth is that he is your father."

Bani is stunned.

Bani- "Maa, you raised hand on me because of this man? Who didn't care about our tears? Who left us in middle? You can forget your tears but I can't. I won't forgive him ever. I won't accept him as father."

She leaves from there. Veer goes behind her. Daksh sees all this.

Daksh- "Drama was entertaining and went as I expected."

Veer comes to Bani.

Veer- "Bani, listen RS uncle once."

Bani leaves from there in car.

Bani comes in her room and cries. She recalls how RS said that he is her father, how Veer said that RS is saying truth, how Leela accepted it too. Veer comes there.
(Agar tum saath Ho plays)
He sits beside Bani and puts hand on her shoulder. She looks at him and hugs him. Veer consoles her as she cries.

Veer- "Bani, cry as much as u wants. I am with you. All are with you to take care of you. Your father did big mistake but you can't breakdown. You have to control yourself. I knew from before that hr is your father. I was waiting for right time."
Bani- "I don't wanna talk about him. Leave me alone."
Veer- "He regret his mistakes. Atleast talk to him once."
Bani- "Leave me alone."
Veer- "I know your pain. He and Maa wanted to talk to you. If Maa can forgive him then why can't you? Life is giving you another chance to make family."
Bani- "I can't give another chance. I am not great like Maa. What kind of father is he that he left us in problems? First he left us and now cameback suddenly, what he thought that he will handle everything coming back? How can one do such joke with his family? Even you knew truth, we started to get along well these days only but you made fun of my emotions too."

She cries.

Anita calls Daksh.

Anita(on call)- "If work is done?"
Daksh(on call)- "Yes"
Anita(on call)- "Okay."

Bani is sitting alone and recalls how Pragya( her friend) told her to be strong and fight with all problems. She calls Pragya and cries.

Pragya(on call)- "Bani, what happened?"
Bani(on call)- "My father is alive. He kept us in dark for so long and now Maa and Veer wants me to accept him. How can they expect me to forgive him? How can I forget my mother’s tears and pain? It's not easy."
Pragya(on call)- "I know we cannot forget pain given by our own relations. But as you say two people Veer and Maa are most important in your life then can't you forgive him for them? If parents can forgive their children then why can't children forgive them? Sometimes we need to fight the situation, I don't even have my mother with me. You are getting chance to reunite with your family and as far as Veer is concerned, he did everything for you. Lying and hiding truth are two different things. Just think if you were in Veer’s place, you would have done same."

Bani thinks.

Babbe- "Leela ji, control urself. Everything will be fine. RS ji, I know you did everything for betterment of your family but your way was wrong. You shouldn't have left your family. Bani’s anger is right. She was kept away from her father. She couldn't accept truth now."
Leela- "My Bani couldn't accept truth. She doesn't even wanna talk to me."
RS- "This is all happening because of me. I should have not come in your and her life. I am leaving."

He leaves. Leela tries to stop him. She gets dizzy.

Babbe- "Leela ji, Veer will not allow RS  ji to go anywhere."

Anita brings police in Singhania house.

Anita- "Where is RS?"
Babbe- "What police is doing here?"
Anita- "They have come to arrest RS. RS did fraud with insurance company so he has to go to jail and we can't support criminal."
Babbe- "Anita when will u become good person?"
Anita(to inspector)- "He has runaway from here."

She gives his hotel room address and asks him to arrest him.

Leela(to police)- "Misunderstanding happened. Don't arrest him."
Anita- "Come on Leela, you always take side of truth. Then how can you be part of fraud ? Police catch RS."

They leaves. Veer comes there.

Veer- "What happening?"
Babbe- "Anita called police to arrest RS."
Anita- "If you people can make my son Jay get arrested then why can't I do that with RS? He is criminal."

Leela cries.

Veer- "Maa, I will get RS uncle."

He leaves.

RS is driving recklessly. Leela looks at RS’s picture.

Leela(thinks)- "I wish Bani had listened to you."

RS recalls Bani’s harsh words. He sees Leela calling and doesn't pick up. Leela gets worried for RS.

Leela(prays)- "Lord ji, please protect RS."

Wind blows and RS’s picture frame falls down and breaks. Leela is shocked to see that. RS is driving fast and recalls Bani’s words. He has accident. He faints in car. Veer is driving and trying to locate RS. He finds RS’s car. Veer comes to RS’s car and looks in. He sees him injured and is stunned.

Veer brings RS to hospital. Babbe and Leela comes there.

Leela- "How is he?"
Veer- "He is in ICU. Don't worry. He will be fine."
Leela- "Everything is falling apart. I wish Bani had given him one chance."

Usha consoles her.

Veer(thinks)- "I have to talk to Bani before it's late."

Chapter end