(MAHA)Chapter 52

Leela is blindfolding Bani's eyes.

Bani- "I wanna see my Chura."
Leela- "Raman will make you wear it."

Raman comes and puts chura(bangles) in Bani's hands. He covers it with white handkerchief.

Leela(to Bani)- "You will see your chura when you will become bride."
Noor- "Pinni mami has brought pure water from river, we have to do Ghara kharoli ritual of Veer too."

Pinni brings water in pot, Bani and Veer are sitting. The pure water is poured on them. All are dancing. Bani stares Veer.

A guard is pouring water on Jay's head. Anita comes there.

Anit- "What's all this? Have you lost your mind?"
Jay- "Don't disturb me, Bani is mine, she will marry me only and if marriage will happen then these rituals will happen too, I have gone too much forward, I can't come back, I will marry Bani at any cost, you become ready to make Bani your daughter in law."
Anita- "Stop all this, you have become mad."

In Leela’s house,
All are dancing. Noor brings Veer and Bani too. Bani is about to fall but Veer holds her.

Bani- "You touched me again."
Veer- "I should have let you fall, you will understand when you will fall once, why you have to disbalance yourself infront of me only, I know I am good looking but control yourself."
Bani- "You think you are a hero, be happy that I am marrying you."
Veer- "This marriage isn't happiness for me."
Bani- "It's not for me either."
Veer- "Welcome to Samajhota e Shaadi, it's not a love marriage, nor a arranged marriage."
Bani- "It's just a Samajhota e shaadi."

They starts leaving but comes in each other’s way.

Veer- "Till you are with me, my hands or leg will get injured once."
Bani- "If you open your eyes then it will not break."
Veer- "You have no brains."
Bani- "You are stubborn."

He hits Veer on his feet by striking her heels on his feet.

Someone has sent gift for Veer. Veer opens it to find blood on Usha’s dupatta. He is shocked. He starts finding Usha. He strikes with Bani.
Bani finds him tensed.

Bani- "What happened?"

He shows her Usha’s dupatta which has blood on it. They start finding Usha. They come in garden to find Usha sitting there.

Usha- "Veer what happened? What's in box?"
Veer- "Nothing mom, someone sent gift for me, what are you doing here?"
Usha- "I was talking to relative, what you are doing here with Bani and Noor."
Veer- "Nothing, we were checking a video."

Usha leaves. Jay calls Veer.

Jay(on call)- "Veer, did you like my gift? It was just trailer, you still have time, back out from this marriage else...."
Veer(on call)- "Dare you touch my mother...."

Bani takes call from Veer.

Bani(on call)- "Jay how can you stoop so low, how can you joke about someone’s mother, you have problem with me then why are you involving Veer in it."
Jay(on call)- "Veer is snatching you from me, I did joke today but I can turn into reality and it will take only 2 minutes."
Bani- "You will do it when you will be able to do it, I won't let you do it, I am fed up with your cheap acts now."

She ends call.

Veer(to Bani)- "If your boyfriend try to hurt my mother then I swear I won't leave him."
Bani- "I will punish him before you, I care for Usha aunty too as she is my would be mother in law, we have to stop Jay before he can do anything."