Chapter 143

Anita(to Mahi)- "Bani must have told you that I have allergy from dry fruits so you both planned this against me. You both want to destroy my life like your mother."

She leaves.

Mahi- "Jay, I didn't do anything. I am saying truth. I don't know who had put dry fruits in kheer."
Jay- "I know you never lie and you are not mean. I don't know who has done this. We left from kitchen for five minutes."

Mahi thinks.

Jay- "Now I get it but let it be."
Mahi- "Jay, speak up."
Jay- "Bani and Veer are in house only as all other have gone to Guradvarah so logic says that Bani have done this but forget it."
Mahi- "This means.."

Veer(to RS)- "I know Jay really well and he must have planned this attack."
RS- "I don't understand whom to believe. I just see Mahi. When she is with Jay, she has some other streak."
Bani- "I understand you like this change in Mahi but Jay.."

Mahi comes there.

Mahi- "So after fulfilling your plan, you are trying to provoke Papa?"
Bani- "Which plan?"
Mahi- "You mixed dry fruits in Anita aunty’s kheer as you knew she has allergy from it so that she hates me more."
Bani- "Jay is doing all this. You don't know him."
Mahi- "Enough, why are you trying to break my marriage? You are my sister."
Bani- "Why would I try to break your marriage? Jay is not nice person. Throw Jay out of your life, we will live peacefully."

Mahi pushes Bani away.

Mahi- "Stop it."

All are stunned at her reaction. RS is about to slap her but Bani stops his hand.

Bani- "Papa, don't do it."

He takes back his hand. Mahi is stunned. She is about to leave but Leela stops her.

Leela- "You have misunderstanding. Bani loves you alot. She wants good for you."

Mahi cries and hugs Leela.

Mahi- "Maa, I wish the way you love Bani di, you would love me same way."
Leela- "Don't say like this, you are my precious girl. I love you alot."
Mahi- "If you have loved me then you would have understood my love."
Bani- "Don't say like this. Don't call her love fake. I have seen Maa cry everyday for you. We are your own people. Don't be miffed with us."

Mahi leaves from there.

Mahi comes out of house. Jay stops her.

Jay- "What happened?"
Mahi- "Papa raised hand on me for first time. Bani di stopped him else.."
Jay- "What happened?"
Mahi- "Papa didn't like that I alleged Bani di mixing dry fruits in Anita aunty’s kheer."

Jay smirks.

Jay- "He is your father. He can scold you. He has met his family after many years so he has guilt. He will not say anything to Bani so you adjust."
Mahi- "But Maa...she has also met me after many years but still she takes Bani’s side in every matter. I am all alone."