Chapter 29

Leela makes Bani ready for engagement. She is mesmerized to see her. She takes Bani to engagement function.

Balwant- "Leela ji we should start engagement ceremony."
Veer(to Bani)- "Did Jay make you wear ring?"
Bani- "No."
Veer- "You are useless."
Bawant- "Veer make Bani wear ring."

She sadly looks down. Veer is sad too. He is about to put ring in her finger but Bawant stops him.

Balwant- "Shukla has given me time, wait for that."

They wait for it.

Balwant- "Time has come, its perfect, put ring in her finger."

Veer ask Bani's hand. She sadly gives it. He puts ring in her finger.

Veer(thinks)- "I never wanted to hurt you."

Leela gives ring to Bani. She sadly looks at Veer and puts ring in his finger. Jay comes in function and sees all this. He looks at his engagement ring. He throws it away and leaves.

Bani(thinks)- "I tried alot to get engaged to Jay but things couldn't work out."
Balwant- "Let's click some pictures, Veer now she is your fiance now, you can hold her hand."

Veer holds her hand. Bani shed tear. Veer sadly looks at her and wipes her tears. Leela is happy to see this.

Leela(thinks)- "Bani is worried that she will leave this house but another person has come in her life who will wipe her tears always, I pray for their togetherness."

Bani leaves from there. Jay comes to Bani and pins her to wall. She is in tears. Jay looks at engagement ring in her finger.

Jay- "You have become daring, how dare you wear that Veer's ring? I will throw it away."

He tries to bring it out.

Bani- "Its hurting me."
Jay- "I can't see that Veer's ring in your finger, I can even cut your finger to bring it out."

He tries to pull the ring out of finger. Bani is wincing in pain.

Bani- "Its hurting me, someone is coming, I will bring out this ring from my finger, you leave from here."

Jay leaves. Veer comes to Bani.

Veer- "Where is your always angry young man, where is Jay."
Bani- "He left, I am hurting him alot." Veer- "He should understand that you tried your best."
Bani- "Why you always try to put him down. He must have felt bad seeing me getting engaged to you."
Veer- "This is fake engagement, he knows that."
Bani- "But how can he see someone else’s ring in my finger."
Veer- "You seem his lawyer more than gf, you can keep crying as I have not ever see you happy with him."
Bani- "This ring is not getting out of my finger."
Veer- "This was your choice."

She take out Veer’s ring from his hand.

Bani- "Your is getting out but not mine."

He puts ring back in his finger.

Bani- "Why you are wearing it again?" Veer- "Because my mom dad will see if I don't wear it and they matter to me most, Mayuri doesn't even know that we have engaged, don't know her reaction."
Bani- "Mayuri doesn't know anything but Jay is hurt as he has seen everything."

Anita- "Jay you were saying big dialogues that you will spoil Bani’s life and all but she did engagement and you couldn't do anything, soon she will marry and you will keep standing like teddy bear, you are a complete failure."
Jay- "Mom give one more chance to me."
Anita- "Why? You promised me to destroy Leela’s life, what you did nothing?"
Jay- "I know I messed up, I shouldn't have listened to that Veer, he asked me to go inside teddy bear and I couldn't come out of it, I will set everything right."

Anita pours black polish on Jay’s hands.

Jay- "What is this?"
Anita- "Now blacken my face with this, and not only this, take me on road and shout to people that this is my mother, I couldn't fulfill my mother’s promise, all should know that a son failed to fulfill his promise to his mother and that Leela Sharma won over me again."
Jay- "Enough, I know I did mistake but because of that Veer, from the time he has come in my life, everything is going haywire, Now I will remove Veer from my way first then I will destroy Bani’s life, I wil take revenge for you and this is my promise to you."

Chapter End