Chapter 37

Bani is taken to hospital. Leela ask Doctor to come. All family members come there. Veer brings Doctor.

Veer- "Doctor she has taken poison."

They take Bani to Operation theater.

Leela cries for Bani.

Leela- "Everything is happening because of me."
Veer(to Usha)- "Mom make Aunty sit."

Usha takes Leela with her.

Leela(to Usha)- "All is happening because of me, I shouldn't have doubted her because of that Anita, I questioned her, she got tensed and drank poison, she is innocent daughter."
Usha(to Leela)- "Bani has destroyed her life but spare my son."
Leela- "What are you saying?"
Usha- "If Bani is so innocent then why did she drink poison? Maybe she has affair with Jay and couldn't tell you." Leela- "Enough my Bani is not like that."

Veer and all are worried about Bani. Doctor comes out of OT.

Doctor- "We have taken poison out of her body but next 4 hours are crucial for her, she should become conscious, pray for her."

He leaves.

Leela- "I have only 4 hours for Bani, I know where I have to go."

She leaves with Veer.

Leela comes to Mandir with Veer.

Leela- "There is water’s pond upstairs and it is believed that if that water is given to someone, he or she is treated and all their illness go away, this is my belief too and I will climb stairs for Bani."
Veer- "But there are so much stairs, you can't go up."
Leela- "I will bring that water for my Bani."

She starts climbing stairs. Veer is looking at her from down. Otherside Bani's breath start reviving. Leela falls on stairs.

Veer(shouts)- "Aunty…"

It turns out to his dream. They are still standing down.

Veer- "Aunty you will get hurt and if you believe that water can revive Bani then I will bring that for her."

He starts walking upstairs. Leela sees this.

Leela- "See Bani I choose right guy for you, he will take away all your pain."

Veer is tired. He finally reaches upstairs and fills water for Bani.

Leela comes in hospital. She makes Bani drink that water. All are there. Bani becomes conscious. Leela is happy.

Leela- "Bani it's all my fault and I shouldn't have asked those questions, I am sorry, forget everything, till you are with me nothing can happen to me."

Leela sees Veer.

Leela- "No till Veer is with you nothing can happen to you."

Bani looks at him.
(Dil Ibadat instrumental plays)

Leela- "Nobody can do what Veer has done today, he has taken so much for pain for Bani's life, he walked all the stairs of mandir to bring water for Bani, this is love, my daughter is so lucky to get husband like Veer."

She blesses him.

Usha(thinks)- "These women are taking advantage of my son’s goodness."
Leela- "I don't want delay now. Balwant ji we will start marriage preparations that whole world will see."

Bani is tensed. Veer looks at her.

Bani is brought to house. Jay calls Bani.

Jay(on call)- "Thank God you are fine, I was so worried for you, why you did that, I wanna see you now."

Bani come in balcony. Jay is in his house’s balcony. They share eyelock.
(Tere rang mein rang jaon plays)

Bani(on call)- "If my maa got to know there is something inbetween us then she would have taken her life, I have taken decision, I can't tell truth to my maa. The one who has given me birth, I can't take her life, I thought I will tell her everything about and she will understand but I was wrong, she will hurt herself and I can't see her being hurt."
Jay(on call)- "So you don't love me?"
Bani(on call)- "I love you but I love my maa too and I can't kill her, she is my life, she has given me life, raised me up so I can't give her pain, now I will marry the guy whom she wants."
Jay(on call)- "Have you gone mad?"
Bani(on call)- "This is my decision, try to understand."
Jay(on call)- "Thanks for making me realize my worth in your eyes."

He ends call. Bani cries. He leaves from balcony.

Bani comes in room.

Bani- "Maa should not see tears in my eyes else she will be worried."

She wipes her tears. Leela comes.

Leela- "Bani how you are feeling now?"
Bani- "Fine."
Leela- "Eat apple. I wanna ask one question from you."
Bani- "Yes"
Leela- "There is still one thing in my heart, why did you drink that poison?"

Chapter end