Chapter 193

Inspector scolds Veer.

Inspector- "You were trying to take Bani from here?"
Veer- "No, I just came to make Bani eat dinner. I don't go against law."
Inspector- "And what about coming jail stealthily?"

He is about to arrest Veer.

Bani- "He came to make eat dinner only. He didn't do anything wrong. Please don't arrest him."

Inspector is taking Veer from there. Bani falls down. Veer gets worried.

Veer- "Nothing will happen to you."
Bani- "Inspector, I promise you Veer won't come to meet again."

Veer is stunned. Inspector leaves Veer. Veer leaves from there. Jay listens all this on call and laughs on Bani and Veer.

Anita- "Jay, be careful. Veer will fight back."

Jay and RS comes to site where Mahi died.

Inspector- "We are finding Mahi’s body but we didn't find it."
Jay- "I couldn't see my Mahi last time. Papa, it's only you and me who are here. Nobody cares about Mahi. All they care about is Bani even Leela Maa also. I feel bad."

RS wipes his tears listening this. Veer comes near site. He finds Jay talking to RS. He hides from Jay and Inspector.

Veer- "I have to find some proof against Jay."

Veer comes near cliff.

Veer(thinks)- "What Jay would have done to make Mahi fall from here?"

He sees another mountain infront of cliff. Veer comes to otherside of cliff.

Veer- "This must be the place where Jay was hiding. He would have pulled Mahi down from here. I should find proof here."

He starts searching there.

Inspector gets call that Mahi’s body is found. Inspector brings RS and Jay near body. Face is covered with sheet.

Inspector- "You have to recognize her."

RS tries to see her face but it's fully smeared. He gets shocked and scared.

Jay- "This cant be our Mahi."

Anita- "Leela and Babbe, I can't believe Mahi’s body was in such bad condition."
Babbe- "Anita, don't say like this."
Anita- "I am telling what Jay told me. Mahi’s body was completely destroyed. She have got such bad death."

Leela stares Anita.

Veer comes to Jay.

Veer- "Jay, stop your drama. It's enough."

Veer looks at deadbody.

Veer- "You have done all this and I have proof of that."
Inspector- "What?"

Veer shows Jay’s ring.

Veer- "This is Jay’s ring. I found it in bushes. I am sure when Bani and Mahi were on cliff. He was hiding in bushes. He had tied rope on Mahi’s foot. He pulled rope when Bani came near her. All thought that it was Bani who pushed her. Jay, your game is over. I was waiting for one proof against you."

Leela- "Anita, you wanted me to breadown. You wanted me to lose to you? I have lost."

She sits on her knees.

Leela- "See I am bowing infront of you. You wanted to destroy me and see you have done it. My whole family is destroyed. My one daughter is dead and other daughter is in jail and my husband is not believing. I am alone. You are happy or you want something more to do?"

Jay- "Veer, you can bring any ring and will say that it's mine and I killed Mahi?"
Veer- "Why are you tensed then?"
Jay- "I haven't done anything."
Veer- "Then wear this ring and prove me wrong."
Jay- "Why should I wear it?"
Veer- "Why you are reluctant?"
Jay- "You can do anything but you won't be able to save Bani. She will bear punishment for sure."
Veer- "Jay, wear ring."

Anita- "Leela, you can blame us for everything but you can't change truth and truth is that your one daughter has killed your other daughter. You won't get anything by making me look bad infront of all."

Pinni takes Leela from here. Babbe stares Anita and leaves.

Anita- "Leela was right. Today I fulfilled my revenge. I have fulfilled my promise. I have destroyed and broken you like you broke me years back. I have won."

She laughs.

Inspector- "Jay, wear ring."
Jay- "But you have got culprit. She is in jail then why I should do it?"
Inspector- "Investigation is still on. We have doubt on everyone. Wear ring."

Jay takes ring from Veer.

Veer- "Jay, wear it in ring finger."

Jay wears it but it doesn't fit his finger.

Jay- "This is smaller than my size."
Veer- "This can't be true."

He tries to make him wear it.

RS- "Enough. This ring is smaller. Your blame is rubbish."
Inspector- "Veer, you are diverting our attention. Leave from here."

He goes to take body for postmortem.

Jay- "Veer, what happened? See it's Mahi’s body, what will you do now? You said game over? It's game over for Bani. Save her if you can."

Jay comes to Anita.

Anita- "Ring didn't fit your finger?"

Jay shows how he had fake skin on his finger.

Jay- "I was not finding my ring and I thought if police finds my ring then I will be gone so I ordered this skin mask. Veer was so shocked to be failed."
Anita- "You are genius like your mother. What will we do now?"
Jay- "We will enjoy. I am thinking to go and meet my baby."

Veer comes in jail and tells Bani about finding Mahi’s body.

Bani- "Veer, it can't be Mahi’s deadbody which is found. She can't die. It's not her body."
Veer- "Bani, calm down. Mahi is dead. She has left us. Don't be weak for me, for yourself and for Mahi. I promise you I will make Jay get punishment for his deeds. You have to be with me. Promise me that you will be with me?"

Bani holds his hand. She cries. They recall their moments spent together.

Chapter end