Chapter 172

Jay- "Bani, I did all this for you but your husband is a loser. Tell me how is life going? Did you get to know who framed you in that video tape thing? I gave you so many hints but still you didn't get it?"

He laughs on her.

Jay- "You still don't know that this was all my gameplan. Afterall who can try to separate you and Veer with so much passion? Now I will tell you how I did it. First I sent Purvi to Balwant and clicked their pictures by tricking Balwant. Then I sent you to Mrs. Amritsar competition so that you and Veer fight but you failed my plans. You trapped Purvi and sent her to jail but you didn't think that I can have copy of Balwant’s photos. I freed Purvi from jail and made her wear dress like you and captured your fake video. Balwant went to hospital. Usha got angry on you and Veer remained silent as you never told him anything so you were thrown out of house. You know when you challenged me on Mahi’s topic. I promised myself to separate you and Veer as I was jealous and see Jay won again. You have lost to once more. I am bazigar."

He sings song.

Bani- "You can behave that you are happy but I pity you. What's your life’s motive? It's only to destroy me. What you were and what you have become. Just see it, you don't have friends. You don't have family. You got loving wife but you don't value her. You don't know how to love. You don't understand meaning of marriage. You know what love is? Love is what's between me and Veer. Love is to make others happy. Love is to sacrifice. I got to learn all this from Veer. You know why I ditched you for Veer? It's because of these qualities of his. Veer and I can fight as much as we want but we can't be separate. He will die but won't let anything happen to me. This is our love. You can try as much as you want but can't separate me from Veer. You see my Mangalsutra. It makes me of Veer’s and his name with mine give me strength. You can play these small tricks but you can't make me lose as this is fight between love and craze and it's always love which wins at end and this is wife’s faith."
Jay- "I like your confidence but you won't be able to win over me."
Bani- "I will reunite with my family. We will become one happy family and you will remain alone."
Jay- "Let's see how you do it."

He leaves.

Balwant is brought back home. Doctor checks him.

Daksh- "How is he?"
Doctor- "You all have to take care of him. I will keep visiting here."

He leaves. Usha sadly looks at Balwant who is in coma.

Usha- "I won't let anything happen to you. Just open your eyes."

She cries. Veer comes and sits beside Balwant.

Veer- "Mom, don't worry."
Usha- "I won't let anything happen to him."

Leela- "Bani, what happened? Why are you silent? What happened between you and Veer? Did he talk to you? Did he misunderstood that you made this plan? I will explain him that it was my and Babbe’s plan."
Bani- "No need. He won't trust you as he has misunderstanding. Don't worry, I am your brave girl. I will win my husband’s trust back."
Bani(thinks)- "Maa, I can't tell you that Jay is behind all this. If you know this then you will talk to Mahi and Mahi will then talk to Jay. Jay is behaving nicely with Mahi now but if she tries to bother him then he will show his true colors to her too. This is my fight and I have to fight it alone."

Bani is standing in balcony.

Bani- "I have full faith in my love. You will comeback Veer."

She turns and finds Veer standing there.
(Tum bin jiya jaye jaise plays)
Veer smiles at her.

Veer- "Sweetheart, u smile too."

He passes flying kiss to her and opens his arms. Bani runs to hug him but…. it all turns out to be Bani’s imagination. She gets sad. Otherside Veer is lying on sofa in his room but can't sleep. Both are restless without each other. Bani imagines Veer sitting on stairs. He extends his hand to Bani. Bani grabs it. He makes her sit beside him. He tickles her. Bani laughs. They share eyelock. Bani lies her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes.. She opens her eyes to see Veer gone and it was her imagination. Veer looks at empty bed of room and throws pillow on it in anger. Bani is sitting in kitchen. Veer comes and offers her noodles. She tastes it and turns to compliment him but sees it was her imagination. She gets sad.

It's morning, Mehra comes to Singhania house.

Mehra- "I m Balwant sir’s lawyer. Sir asked me to read his will to family in-case anything happens to him." Veer- "No need for that."
Mehra- "Sir wanted this. And I want all family members to be here. Sir wanted Bani to be present when his will is being read out."
Usha- "It means you can't read will if Bani is not here?"
Mehra- "Yes, she has to be here."
Veer- "I will call her here."

Bani sees Veer calling her. She takes his call.

Bani(on call)- "I knew you would call me."
Veer(on call)- "I have urgent work. You come home."
Bani(on call)- "If Daddy ji is fine?"
Veer(on call)- "Just come here fast."

He ends call.

Bani- "I don't know what's the urgency that Veer has called me like this. I hope daddy ji is fine."

Bani comes to Singhania house.

Bani- "Babbe, what happened?"
Mehra- "Sir has divided his property and wealth between Usha, Veer and Tapish but recently he started a new business."
Tapish- "But dad didn't tell me about it."
Mehra- "It was start-up so he didn't tell anyone. He wanted that if anything happens to him then his daughter in law Bani will handle his business."

All are stunned.

Mehra- "This is only business which can profit other businesses as his other businesses are in loss."
Usha- "How can he give his business to Bani?"
Bani- "I don't know anything about business."
Mehra- "I read what his will says and what Sir wanted."

He leaves.

Jay- "He was fool to give business to Bani."

Usha- "How can he give business to Bani instead of his sons?"
Bani- "I don't know about it."

She looks at Veer.

Bani(thinks)- "Veer look at me once. I need you at this time. I didn't know anything about it. Just say it once that you trust me."

Veer is looking away. She gets sad and turns to leave. Veer looks at her. She glances at him and leaves. Veer looks her gone.

Bani tells Leela about will.

Bani- "Maa, I don't know anything about business. Don't know why daddy ji name it for me."
Leela- "He must have done it after thinking. Maybe this is way to get things sorted. Maybe with help of this business you and Veer get reunited."

Chapter end