Back at Alfea

Leilani POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I looked above me and saw the winx club girls smile at me.

"You're okay," they all smiled as I looked for Lila. "Where's Lila?" I asked, yawning a little. "She's outside with Zeke and Declan, they're both worrying about you," Stella nudged me as I blushed thinking of Zeke. "I-I'm going to go see them," I said blushing as the others laughed.

I quickly left outside of the Alfea nursing room, and saw Lila, Declan and Zeke talking with other in the gardens.

"Lei, you're okay!" I heard Lila yell and as I approached her, she hugged me tight. "I'm fine," I smiled at her as she hit me on the back of the head playfully.

"Don't scare me like that!" She yelled as I laughed rubbing where she hit me. "Leilani, you're okay," Zeke said as he hugged me and I blushed embarrassingly. "Are you okay?" he asked me as I blushed slightly. "Y-yeah, I'm fine," I stuttered, remembering what Stella said before. 

"Well I'm glad you're safe," he smiled, making me blush slightly. "Have the girls met Faragonda yet?" I asked Lila. "Yeah we saw her and Layla and the pixies will be staying in Alfea as the headmistress thinks it's dangerous for the pixies and Layla to return to pixie village."

"Yeah that makes sense," I replied as we both went back inside the castle. "You guys are okay?" Stella laughed as we reached the inside of the castle. "You took a while," Bloom looked at us as my sister shrugged. "Well..."

"We don't need to know anything," Flora giggled nudging me as we all broke up into a fit of giggles. "Where's Tecna and Musa by the way?" Lila asked them as I looked at the door to the room open. 

"We're right here girls, I was just practicing the guitar and Tecna here was..."                                           

"Done," Tecna smiled as she closed her phone. "What did you do?" Layla jumped up from the sofa happily. "I figured out how to upgrade our powers," she smiled opening up her phone again. 

"If you say the trix have gotten stronger, then we need to get stronger powers. I researched a lot and here it says that if a fairy proves herself, or overcomes a huge obstacle, then they will acquire Charmix, the second level of fairy transformation which boosts the magical energy of the fairy, making her more powerful and allowing her to use magic in more diverse environments," she read out from her phone.  

"We need to gain Charmix then," Flora smiled.

"Are the winx there?" I heard a voice scream. "Of course they are you dimwit, this is Alfea," another voice yelled and as I opened the window, two little pixies came in, fighting bitterly.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter, next one will definitely be longer. 😊