The Birthday Girls

A/n
How are y'all? Well, I'm doing good, I think I'm going to wait for a while till I update the Lost Angel because I'm kinda on writers block... So I'm thinking of continuing writing this story because I have a lot of ideas that I'm itching to write. Well hope you like it.

Lila POV
The sun had just risen and I and my sister counted the minutes till we 'officially' turned sixteen years old. 5 minutes later, the alarm on my phone went on and I hugged my sister tight. "Happy Birthday, Leilani/Lila," we both said in sync as we hugged each other.

I took out a little box from my pocket and gave it too Lei. "Happy Birthday," I smiled at her as she opened it. "Thanks sis," she smiled at me and took out a golden bracelet with light blue stones.

"Well here's your present Li," Lei said giving me a small box. "You didn't have too," I took the box reluctantly as she laughed.

"What kind of sister would I be if I didn't get you a present?" I said thanks again and again and opened the gift carefully. I looked into it and inside was a silver bracelet with dark purple beads and it was beautiful. "Where did you get this?" I asked Leilani, because it looked really expensive. "Ouma gave it to me saying that it was dads."

"Well that's strange," I replied. "Why is it strange?" Lei enquired looking at me with a confused face. "Well, it's strange because grandma gave your bracelet to me saying that it was mums."

Leilani's POV
I listened to what Lila was saying. "Why do you think Ouma didn't give us it by herself?" I questioned my twin who looked back at me and shrugged. "I don't know... but I wonder where our parents went. Ouma never told ustories of them."

"Yeah," I looked over at her and smiled. "Well, wanna go shopping?"
"Sure, it's our birthday after all."

*timeskip*
"Wanna go to the park?" I asked Lila who shrugged in response. "Sure." We walked to the park carrying a couple bags of clothes. "We should go to Gardenia tomorrow," I asked Lila after reaching the park. "Yeah, we've never been," Lila replied sitting on the bench beside me.

"Mummy, what are these things?" I heard a little child scream and I saw them surrounded by these creatures and behind them what looked like an ogre ordering them.

"I don't know honey," the young mum screamed kicking a creature off her shoe, squashing it, only for it to be revived

"Li, we have to save them," I screamed at my twin who ran towards the little girl. I ran in front of the woman and picked up a stick from the ground and I looked back at Lila. "Bring them to safety," I told her as I hit one of them with a stick. "You're really annoying me, you pesky little fly, the trixs are going to be mad if we don't find the lost princesses of Xenos," I heard a voice behind me and I saw the ogre hold me by my arms.

"Now what can I do with you?" It said swinging me from side to side holding my arms tighter and tighter. "Maybe I should kill you and get it over and done with," he said throwing me down to the floor.

"P-please d-don't," I stuttered as he held me up by the arms, punching my stomach. I lay there as all strength disappeared from me, but I slowly remembered Lila, and I would never give up my life for this.

"No!" I yelled and was soon out of his grip. "What did you do?" He asked me and he was on the floor, but I ran as fast as I could, hoping that Lila made it safely home.

A/n
Hey, hope you liked reading this story. Pls Comment and vote. Well hope you liked reading this story, and Aria out!