Trouble in Downland

Leilani POV
We ran as fast as we could, running away from the downland guards that had gathered behind us. "For a bunch of mad trolls, they are actually kind of fast," Zeke laughed and I couldn't stop laughing with him.

We quickly ran away, the guards slowly catching up as we met up with Bloom, Sky and the others who had also met up with their own sets of guards.

"I think we might need to transform," Lila said, as both of us got ready to transform.

"Stella," Bloom yelled as the sun and moon fairy fainted on the ground, as Bloom picked her up. "I'll be fine," she whispered, slowly opening her eyes as the guards surrounded us from all sides. "We can't transform yet," Layla said, as she tried to transform.  

"Well what are we going to do," my sister yelled as the guards surrounded us. Stella fell on the floor and Bloom helped pick her up lightly.

"Please save Brandon," she whispered slightly. "Stella!" Bloom yelled as she closed her eyes. As the guards came from all sides, I tried dodging their constant attacks, but when I saw Lila get hit, I lost focus and before I could see it coming, I saw the guards mace hit me straight on the face.

As I fell on the floor, I saw Lila tackle one of the stocky guard. "Don't die on me!" She yelled as I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I felt myself closing my eyes as I felt Lila shake me.

Lila POV
"Lei! Don't die on me!" I yelled as I saw my twin fall on to the floor about to close her eyes. I tackled the guard that hit her as the giant fell meters away from Lei. I felt tears run down my face as I saw Lei close her eyes.

I shook her hard, hoping she would wake up. "Dragon Heal," I whispered, but the words weren't distinguished over my tears. I looked at the others who kept fighting.

I held Lei's hand tight, and sighed. "There's still a pulse," I thought, feeling extremely relieved that she didn't die.

"Hey get your hands of me!" I heard someone say and I looked over to Layla who was stuck in the arms of one of downland's guards.

As soon as I lost focus, a guard took my hand and pulled me away from Leilani who still hadn't woken up. "Get off!" I yelled but the guard didn't let go of me.

As I saw the others get imprisoned, my sister and Stella were also held by a couple guards and I couldn't stop tears coming from my face when they started holding Lei by her hands and shaking her.

"Stop please!" I begged them, but they didn't listen to me and I felt useless. "I can't save my sister," I thought crying to myself as Layla looked at me with a sad smile on her face.
"You're not alone," she said as the guards carried Lei on their back.

We seemed to walk for ages until we reached a large door made of what seemed to be brass. "Wow," I mouthed as I had never been in a palace before. We entered the door, the guards holding us in bear hugs, and we walked through the many hallways of the downland palace.

"Where are the pixies?" Layla whispered as I figured that they disappeared. "I'm not sure, maybe they're helping us out of this mess somehow," I whispered back. "Let's hope they haven't got into any trouble," Bloom said.

I looked over at Sky, Zeke and Declan as they laid their heads in shame. I looked over at Zeke who looked at Lei sadly.

"It's not your fault," I whispered to him smiling. He blushed a little as I looked away.

"Brandon!" Stella yelled weakly as we saw Brandon down below almost about to go on the altar. "Stella!" He yelled back as the bride looked at us evilly.

"What is she doing here? Imprison them!" She ordered, looking at us. "Please don't do this," I whispered as Brandon looked at us. "Please let them stay," he begged the princess who looked at us with a second look.

"Fine but keep them tied up," she said as they put handcuffs on us. They tied us to the wall as we were forced to watch the marriage between the princess and Brandon.

As they stepped on the altar, one of her servants gave her a bouquet with pink lilies and one beautiful pink rose. She quickly smelled the bouquet and smiled.

"Where's my love?" She pronounced looking at Brandon. "M-me?" Brandon confusingly exclaimed. "No not you," she exclaimed happily. "Sponsus, my love! Where are you?" She screamed as all of us looked at each other.

A young man excitedly came out of the crowd and the princess kissed him all over. "I love you Sponsus," she exclaimed as I saw Brandon smile.

"Let the marriage between Sponsus and princess Amentia commence!" Someone yelled from the crowd as everyone cheered.

"Let the fairies go," the princess said and the guards obeyed immediately. "Dragon heal," I said shining a light purple light over Lei as she slowly opened her eyes.

I hugged her, tears pouring out of our eyes as the others came into a group hug. "You can go back to upland," she told us as we bowed down to her and left.

"Wait where are the pixies," Layla shouted. "I-I," Bloom started as a soft voice yelled from behind me.

"We're here girls," they smiled as we held them together. " Let's go," Bloom smiled. "The mission was a success!" I smiled, ready to go back to Alfea.

A/n
Hey guys, I'm sorry it's been a while... At least I made it up with a kinda long chapter. I have a lot of assignments due this week as it's last week and I have a business test on Friday, so I'm trying to study for that...

Thanks for keeping up with this story and I really hope it's okay.