Cloud Tower

Lila POV
It was raining really hard and I couldn't believe what the headmistress asked us to do. We were all wearing our large black cloaks, and was walking towards cloud tower to study there for a couple days. Since the codex was staying there, we were going to work with the witches to protect the codex. 

I was fine with it, but the other winx seemed to hate the witches. "It's because they helped the trix to steal my dragon flame," Bloom would repeat bitterly as she held her heart. "If the witches help, it would be helpful," I shrugged, as we walked to the threshold of the entrance to cloud tower. 

"Welcome girls," a tall lady appeared out of black smoke, as two other tall ladies appeared next to her. "Hello, miss Griffin," the other girls replied, as the witches took us in. "You will be studying with us until you have enough of witch studies, or the danger passes," one of Griffin's assistants said, as I scoffed. 

"We don't think you'll even last a day," the other assistant cackled, as I closed my mouth. They walked in front of us, and I whispered to Layla, my cousin. "Witch studies can't be that hard can it?" I whispered, as she shrugged. "I wish the pixies could've come," Stella sighed. 

"You know they couldn't Bloom, Cloud Tower's energy is too negative for them," she said matter-of-factly as a pixie with a bee-coloured body flew along with us. "I guess it's finally time," Musa said, kind of worried, as I looked at the purple castle, wondering what was in store for us for the next couple of days. 

"Would the Trix attack us?" I thought, knowing that it was going to be the case, since the only codexes available was the one in Alfea, the pixie village and Cloud Tower. Remembering our previous fight with the Trix in our dorm room, I just hoped that we'd be okay...