Awake

~ Previously ~

"Damn you Winx, we'll be back soon," I heard the Trix yell as they flew outside. As I let my shield go down, I felt a sharp pain in my body and it felt like my body was getting electrocuted. I saw Lila fall down beside me as I let my transformation go.

"Get them both to the Alfea nurse," I heard someone yell, as I felt my whole body get petrified. "Why were lhe Trix after us?" I thought as I closed my eyes, unable to move.

Bloom POV

"You guys are finally awake," I smiled looking at the twins open their eyes. "What happened?" the one with her hair up in a bun questioned, her left eye covered with a bandage. "Well the Trix happened, of course, those nasty witches," Stella exclaimed as Musa hugged the twin. "Are you okay Lila?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm not sure why they were after us though," she said rubbing her chin in thought.

"Maybe it's because you guys are my cousins," Layla whispered. "It can't be, it just can't," the other twin said, after sitting up, her hair in a high ponytail and a bandage on her right eye. "We're not princesses," she explained. "Why else would the Trix be after you?" Layla yelled slightly as they both shrugged.

"Ages ago, my mum said that my cousins are the fairies of the blue and purple flame and she also said that the three dragon flames are the key to eternal power."

Leilani POV
I stared at Layla with curiosity. "Eternal power?" I whispered in shock. "Yeah," she whispered. "That doesn't make sense though," Lila sighed.

"Why doesn't it though?" Bloom asked her. "Well, first of all, headmistress Faragonda said that we're the fairies of water and the sky and secondly, we would easily defeat Darkar with bloom," she said with sarcasm. 

 "What if headmistress Faragonda lied to you to keep you safe? And why else would the Trix be after you? I'm betting Darkar knows and wants unlimited power," she laughed sarcastically, making me look at my sister and Bloom. 

"I mean, it kinda does make sense, but it's impossible," I said. "Yeah, what she said," Lila replied crossing her arms together. "Anyways, we can't go to the party today," Bloom said with a frown. "Why not?" Stella smiled applying a coat of powder on her face. 

"Remember the Trix, they kinda destroyed all of our invites?" I said. "Not all of them," she smiled as she held a white invitation in her hand. "Faragonda gave us an extra invite, so who's going to go?" she smiled laughing. 

...

"Ooh, it's Sky," Bloom smiled as she looked through the hole in the door. "Heyyy, let me see," Stella pushed her over. "Isn't Brandon just so cute," she squealed as Musa pushed her over. "Hey my turn," she teased as she looked through the hole as well. "No my turn," me and Lila exclaimed as I looked through the hole, I saw Zeke in a cute outfit and he looked so handsome. "Awww," I whispered, blushing.

 "Someone's got a crush ~," Lila rolled her lips teasing me as my face became a bright red. "S-says you," I stuttered, as I felt someone push me forward, and I ended up on the floor. 

"Girls, what are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice scold us as we all got back up from the floor and smiled nervously. "Sorry headmistress," we smiled. "Why on earth didn't you go through the front, I gave you all invitation I presume," she said sternly. 

"The Trix took them, headmistress," Bloom said with her head hanging low. "That means that they're going to attack, be ready Winx." 

"Yes, headmistress."

We walked into the stadium as I ran and hugged Zeke. "What are you doing here?" he smiled at me. "Haha that's a long story," I smiled as he put his head to my face. "Hopefully, I'll be able to hear it soon."

"Haha yep," I smiled. "Who's that?" I heard Flora ask Sky as I saw who she was pointing to, it was a teenage boy with long light blue hair. "Oh that's just Helia," Sky said. "Helia," Flora repeated. 

"Such a beautiful name," she whispered. "Ooh does Flora have a crush," Stella teased her as she blushed slightly. "N-no," she stuttered as I laughed. "Look like we some love in the air tonight," I whispered as I hugged Zeke tight. 

"Can I ask you something in private?" Zeke asked me. "Sure?" I answered back. "This is probably not a good time, but would you like to be my girlfriend. I mean, you're an a-amazing girl and I would be honored if you ummm," he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and he looked so adorable. 

"I would be honored too prince Zeke," I smiled curtsying as he kissed my hand. "I am the most luckiest guy in the world," he smiled as he hugged me and I hugged him back.