The Journey Part 2

~Recap~
"You're wrong," an unfamiliar voice scolded but I felt safe as I opened my eyes. In front of me was a dragon with blue scales.
~End of recap~

"Who are you?" I asked the dragon in front of me and it seemed to defy the laws of gravity. As I looked underneath me, I saw that i also wasn't falling to the ground anymore. I was floating in the air.

"I am the great blue dragon, cousin of the great dragon, owner of the one who possesses the blue flame," it boomed flying over me. "I will protect you, and with the blue flame you will help the magic dimension blossom once more," he shouted, flying into my heart, and disappearing.

I felt this huge power coming from me and I suddenly felt the urge to survive.   "Leilani Magic Transform!" I yelled, hearing music surround me.

As soon as the music and lights died down, I felt myself be lighter and looked down at my clothes noticing I had transformed and I became a fairy.

My long dark curly hair was left out and I had small pretty blue wings that helped me fly. I wore a short blue skirt and a matching off-the-shoulder-top that showed my waist with lighter blue gloves and I felt a small tiara on my forehead. The bracelet I was wearing was glowing and as I looked down at my feet I saw that I was wearing light blue boots that went past my ankles.
I suck at describing outfits sorry...

"I really am a fairy," I thought flying up to where I fell from and where the caves had opened.

I saw Lila crying in Declan' s arms and I totally shipped them. I saw Zeke crying over me as I went over and hugged my sister from behind.

"Lei is that you," she cried out as she hugged me. "You got your wings," she cried out as tears fell on my shoulder.

"You don't have to cry anymore, I'm here and kicking," I smiled as she hit me hard on my head. "You idiot, I was so worried about you," she said as I burst out laughing.

"I can carry you guys up there," I said pointing towards Bloom, Sky and Layla who got unstuck.

I carried Lila and Declan one by one to the upper cave where Sky, Zeke, Bloom and Layla were waiting. "We have to stick together and congrats on getting your fairy form," Bloom smiled as we started walking, Layla being the lead.

I wondered how Stella and Brandon were, but they should be fine, they probably fell into the water I heard before. Hopefully...

"It's been hours Layla, are you sure we're not lost," Sky asked Layla who shook her head in response.

"Don't worry, I remember this passageway," she said pointing to the passage way in front of us and I sighed in relief.

We ran towards the cave, and hopefully we were running in the right direction. I held Li's hand because I was scared if I might lose her.

We ran for ages and I saw water drip from above making a nice melody. "Musa would've loved it here, if she came that is," Bloom said walking with a lopsided smile on her face. I don't know why, but I felt offended and I burst out crying.

"I know I'm not as strong as Musa, Tecna or Flora and I know I don't deserve to fight with you, but you don't have to rub it in my face," I cried out running away from the group.
"Lei wait," I heard Lila call out to me but I didn't listen to her. I sat down on the floor and cried, until Lila caught up with me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as I cried into her shoulder. "I miss Ouma," I cried as Li held me tight. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine," she held me tight and I felt so grateful to be in her arms.

"Ummm Lei, we've got company," she said holding my hand tight and I saw the shadow monsters had surrounded us.

"Help!" we both screamed as Bloom, Sky, Declan and Zeke came to our rescue. Declan held Li' s hand and Zeke held mine. I was flustered and I blushed, mentally slapping myself because it wasn't the time.

We ran as fast as we could, but stopped soon because there were monsters surrounding us and Bloom couldn't transform yet. "Is there anything that can help us?" Lila asked Layla as she pushed her hand into the back pocket and took out a couple of seeds.

"When did Faragonda give you those?" Bloom asked her as she looked at them. "Hopefully they work," Layla whispered as she chucked the seeds on the ground as the monsters stepped on them.

"Is it supposed to do something?" I screamed a little too loudly as the tar monster squashed it. "We need sunlight," Layla screamed as I groaned.

"We're not getting any sunlight here," I said matter-off-factly as a bright light came from above.

Lila POV
"Did anyone ask for sunlight?" I heard a voice yell excitedly from the bright light as Stella shone her sunlight on the tar monsters that surrounded us.

The seeds grew almost immediately and destroyed all the monsters that had gathered there. We were all happy and I was glad that Stella was okay.

"Earthquake," I yelled as the ground broke apart. Lei held my hand tight and I held her. I still didn't know how to transform yet, so I needed to be careful.

The rocks above us started falling down and Bloom nearly got hit by one of the following rocks.

We ran forward and reached a three-way path and I stopped along with the others, shocked.

"This one," Layla pointed to the passage towards the left. We quickly ran through and the exit got closed off by the rocks. "That was close," I panted, continuing to run with Bloom, Sky, Stella, Declan and Zeke.

"Where are we?" I said as we walked into open ground. "I don't know," Layla explained, shrugging and as we turned back the exit was covered by rocks.

I looked at the cliff edge that was above us. "We have to get out of here," I thought looking up to the hot sun.

A/n
Another chapter done. Finally, this chapter is officially 1069 words, so it's a little bit long, but I really hope you like it and vote for it. 😊 Thanks again for reading my story. Love ya