Gardenia

A/n
Okay guys, so this chapter is a huge timeskip from the last chapter. So, Leilani has already run home and found Lila there, and they planned to go to Gardenia the next day and this is where the story begins. Hope you like it. 😊

Leilani POV
"Lila, you have to wake up," I screamed with excitement, waking up my twin. "We're going to Gardenia today!" I screamed as my sister yawned. "I don't get why you're so happy, Ouma died, we don't know where our parents are, and we only have enough money to just survive."

"Well," I started. "I have you and you're all I need right now. And we can get a job, and now let's go to Gardenia!" I giggled and she quickly took a shower and change into a dark purple jumpsuit with no sleeves and tied her hair into a messy high bun.

I looked at her and smiled. I was wearing a pale blue dress, and my curly long hair was down.

"Now let's go," I screamed excitedly as I packed my purse with the cash that Ouma left us. I took the phone that Ouma gave me and it fit perfectly inside the purse I had. Lila took her phone as well, as well as some extra cash.

We left the house and walked to the nearest bus stop. I held my sister's hand and I felt safe because we were together and we would never leave each other.

"To Gardenia, please," we both said in sync once we entered the bus. "Okay, girls, you may take a seat," the bus driver smiled at us and we took a seat at the front.

"Are you excited?" My sister asked me and I squealed in excitement. "Yes, it's weird that Ouma never took us to Gardenia even though we live in the next city."

"Yeah," my sister replied as she slept on my shoulder.

*timeskip to when they reach Gardenia*
Lila POV
"Li, wake up, we are here," I heard a voice and I slowly opened my eyes. "I was sleeping," I complained as I rubbed my eyes. We walked off the bus and it was beautiful. The streets were packed with shops and people laughed on the streets happily.

"Wow," we both said in awe as we ran down a hill laughing. We followed the path, until we made our way to a beautiful park with many gardens filled with flowers. "Where are the princesses of Xenos?" I heard a voice and saw the same ogre that attacked me yesterday.

There was no one except us where the ogre was, and it seemed that the ogre appeared out of nowhere. "The trixs shouted at me for going back without finding anything," he said and I wondered who these Trixs was. I took Lei's hand as we hid behind a tree.

"Where would they be?" The ogre came towards the tree and I felt my sister cower behind me. He punched the tree so hard that it fell down and we just dodged it.

"Oi, it's you again," the ogre looked at us, on the floor and picked us up by tge arms. "Do you know where the princesses of Xenos are?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Well, then you're useless," he said chucking me and Lei on the floor, making a bruise on my cheek.

I was on the floor and I felt helpless when a portal of some kind opened up and five girls came out, with really pretty clothes on. "Are you bothering human girls now," the girl with the blonde hair said, and she motioned the other girls to transform. They changed clothes and they had wings, fairy wings to be exact.

Lei was about to fall asleep, but I lifted her up as the fairy girls fought the ogre. I got a stick I found on the ground and gave another one to Lei as we helped the fairy girls who looked the same age as us defeating the ghouls.

I watched the fight whole defending myself from those ghoul kind of things and before I knew it, Lei and I got grabbed by the ogre. "Don't come any closer otherwise I'll break their bones," the ogre said as he started holding on to me tighter and I felt like my body was about to snap.

I looked over at Lei and she had fainted. "Noooo Lei!" I yelled in anger and my arms felt like they were going to break. "Don't you die on me!" I yelled feeling powerful for a split second and then getting my energy drained.

I felt my head hit the ground, and I looked at Lei, but couldn't keep my eyes open.

Goodnight.

A/n
Another chapter done. Please vote for this story, and I hope you like it. So goodbye, see you soon, hopefully, Aria Out!