Professor Zarathustra

Lila POV 

We were just starting to do another class, one with Professor Zarathustra. I didn't really like her that much and she gave me the creeps, but I immediately listened to whatever she had to say, as she told us what to do. 

"The next exercise is absolutely vital for honing your magic skills. The brighter the glow, the more dark energy you can sell," she said as the other winx looked at her confused, but I looked at her with a focused look. "I don't really understand what we're meant to do," Bloom said, as the professor laughed. 

"Then let me help you. Everyone, close your eyes. Now think of all the times someone kept you from doing what you wanted. Think of the last time you felt helpless or angry. Think of stress, loneliness, heartache. Fill your heart with thoughts of sadness and gloom," she said, but got interrupted by Mirta.

"Professor! That's enough!" she yelled, as I looked at her confused. "I took this class with professor Ediltrude last year and this exercise isn't part of it," she said, as I was bewildered. "Mirta, what's going on?" Bloom asked, as Mirta finally explained. "She set it up for you guys," she said as the winx girls complained saying how it wasn't fair.

"Meh, the class was nearly over anyways," the professor said. "Everyone gets an A except Mirta," she said as everyone left.