Professor Avalon

A/n 

The twins look more like Aisha or Layla, but with brown eyes, and slightly lighter skin, so hope that clears up their appearance, if there was trouble. And sorry for uploading this chapter in so long. I've just been you know busy. 

Lila POV

"Did you have any luck?" I asked Musa, who shook her head. We were all gathered in our room, and it was raining quite heavily now. "Where's Bloom?" I asked the group, and Stella replied, kind of annoyed. "She's still there at the rock, her determination is sometimes so annoying," she screeched, as I laughed. "Of course she is," I smiled, looking at the cluster of rain clouds. "I wonder how long that rock will be there," I whispered, looking at the blinding lights of red and orange attacking the standing stone. "Well I'm gonna head off," I said, getting up, and heading of to bed.

"You coming?" I asked Lei, who smiled at me. "Sure, I'm extremely exhausted," she replied, as we both went to our prospective dorms. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the edge of the pillow. 

...

"Winx, this is Professor Avalon," Faragonda introduced us to an older man with long gray hair, and he was dressed in a suit. "Now he will show you how to destroy the rock," she explained, as Professor Avalon approached the rock. 

He said an incantation which seemed to be in a different language, as the stone disappeared

He said an incantation which seemed to be in a different language, as the stone disappeared. "H-How?" Lei said in shock, and I was surprised as well. "Well the trick is incantation," Avalon replied. "Ooh, that's so cool," Bloom said, sucking up to the professor. "Anyways, he'll be teaching Incantations and the Defense class this year," Faragonda explained as she dismissed us. 

"So what do you guys think of him?" I asked, thinking that he was kind of a show off. "Well, personally he seems very smart," Bloom said, giggling. "Well, I think he's a little bit of a show off," Layla said, as I agreed with her. "What about you?" I asked my twin, who shrugged. "I don't know, but I want to learn how to do that!" I yelled excitedly, as we reached our rooms.

Bloom POV 

"Isn't Avalon so dreamy?"  I said, falling onto the sofa. "Bloom, just stop it," Stella laughed, as everyone giggled. "Don't you think that its kind of weird that he could break the rock so easily?" Layla told us, as me and my twin both nodded.

"Well yeah, but he must be extremely powerful like that," we all answered gossiping about the new teacher. The rain had stopped which made the atmosphere a little less gloomy, but the threat of Lord Darkar was growing every day. 

One codex was taken and there were only three more codexes needed before Darkar would gain unlimited power. And with the rise of darkar there's also the rise of the purple and blue dragon flame which I've never heard of before the last couple of days. "And somehow I'm starting to feel weaker by the second," I thought as I saw everyone laugh together.

"Its probably nothing," I thought smiling with the others. "Nothing at all."