The Codex

~ Previously ~
"Are the winx there?" I heard a voice scream. "Of course they are you dimwit, this is Alfea," another voice yelled and as I opened the window, two little pixies came in, fighting bitterly.

Lila POV
"Hey," all of us smiled at the two pixies that came in. "Moneta, Misty!" The pixies yelled as they hugged the both pixies.

"I'm so happy you're safe," Lockette cried as a pixie with long black hair and bright green eyes hugged her.

"Who are your friends?" a pixie with dark blue hair and violet eyes exclaimed, looking at Layla. "This is the winx, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa, Leilani and Lila," Layla introduced us as I smiled at the pixie wearing a bright purple dress.

"What's your name?" I asked her as she smiled at me gently. "My name is Misty and I'm the pixie of Auras. "Oh that's such a cute name," I smiled as I held her hand.

A/n: Pic isn't mine and this is how Misty looks

"Aww look they're bonding!" Bloom exclaimed as I smiled, happy that I found myself a pixie.

Leilani POV
"Aww look they're bonding!" Bloom exclaimed, as I looked at Li, she was smiling. "And you're Leilani," a pixie with long black hair and bright green emerald coloured eyes smiled at me.

 "And you're Leilani," a pixie with long black hair and bright green emerald coloured eyes smiled at me

A/n: Pic isn't mine and this is what the other pixie looks like

"Yep, and you are?" I smiled back at her. "I'm Moneta, the pixie of memories," she laughed as I hugged her. "Aww you're so sweet," I laughed as the door to our room opened and the headmistress walked inside.

"Ladies, please come to my office," she told us as all of us followed her into the office. "I was keeping something from you girls," Faragonda whispered and as we entered her office, we sat down on the vacant seats.

"The teachers and I have realised that the enemy is Lord Darkar who we defeated a long time ago."

"So he came back, I wonder what he is after," Flora whispered. "We think that Darkar is after the four parts of the codex which will give him unlimited power."

"Your job is to protect the codex and not let it fall in the hands. Be careful, girls."

"We will, don't worry," Layla smiled, as we all nodded determinedly.

We quickly left outside of the office and entered our rooms. "So what do you think about this?" Layla, whom I shared a room with smiled at me.

"Lord Darkar sounds pretty strong and I hope I'm strong enough to fit in the group," I said truthfully as Lila and her roomate Musa danced together happily.

"You know you don't have to be so sad," Musa laughed. "You fit in just fine," Bloom and Stella smiled at me.

"Oh well I'm exhausted, wanna go to bed Stella," Bloom yawned as they both exited the lounge, Stella yelling our loud how unfair it was that she didn't have her own room any more.

I laughed as the girls left one by one and it was soon just me, Layla, Musa and Lila.

"So wanna play a game, I'm not really tired yet," Musa said as I nodded. "Okay what game?"

"How about we exchange secrets?" Layla said with a huge grin on her face. "Okay that's fine with me," all of us smiled back at her.

"Okay I'll go first, when I was younger, I used to go dancing at night underneath the stars with my friend Annie."

"Wow that's so beautiful," I exclaimed. "I like Riven," Musa blushed slightly as I smiled. "Aww that's so cute!" Lila exclaimed. "Hey, you like Declan so it doesn't count," Musa laughed, nudging Lila.

Lila blushed in embarrassment and hit Musa playfully on the head. "Okay, I guess it's my turn," Lila whispered. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

"We never met our parents," she whispered. "Yeah we lived with our grandma, we called her Ouma, but her real name was Matilda," I whispered.

"Are you okay Layla?" I asked her as she looked at me shocked. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just my grandmother disappeared 16 years ago and her name was Matilda as well."

I felt the air around me get tense as Musa yawned. "Well I'm going to go to bed guys, have a nice sleep." She quickly got up as all of us followed and went to our respective rooms.

"Goodnight guys," Layla and I smiled as we entered our rooms. "What do you think this means?" I asked Layla referring to our grand mother having the same name.

"I don't know, but I think you two might be my cousins, the princesses of Xenos."

A/n
Omg! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've updated this story. I'm busy  training as I have another tennis tournament coming up in Tweed Heads, Australia.

I failed the other tournament sadly, but this time I'm not going to lose.