Leaving Alfea

A/n
So, I'm sorry that it's been a while but I'm constantly taking the struggle to continue writing two books at the same time, as I'm not very organized and I also feel like I should give up on one of my books, but I really love writing both, so I'm not going to quit.
Also, I'm changing my oc's powers. Leilani is going to be fairy of the blue flame and Lila is going to be fairy of the purple flame, and Lila is going to have her 'fake' power as fairy of storms.
I'm going to try my hardest to write these chapters, and I'm sorry if there are really late updates, so I hope you enjoy this story as much as I like writing it! 😊

Lila POV
"Winx, we figured our fairy type," Leilani screamed out as I giggled. She always got excited for little things. "Oh what is it?" Bloom asked us and I replied with a shrug. "I'm the fairy of storms and Lei is the fairy of the sky and water,"

"Wow, you guys must be powerful then," Flora replied as she sat on one of the room chairs. "I hope so," Lei replied holding her fist close towards her heart. "Girls Faragonda is calling us to her office," Tecna entered just to tell us that as she left the room quickly. All of us walked towards the headmistresses office and Bloom knocked on the door as we heard a serious voice coming from inside.

"Girls, as you know, the pixies have always been close to the fairies and have been kidnapped by an unknown enemy so I want Bloom, Stella, Leilani and Layla to bring the pixies back safe."

I looked at my sister and I don't know why, but tears started coming out of our eyes. "Please don't let her leave without me, I can't live without her, what if something happens to her. I already lost my parents and ouma, I wouldn't be able to stand if something happened to her."

I cried and cried until headmistress Faragonda allowed me to go on the mission as well, and I nearly squealed in happiness. "Im not going to be away from Lei!" I wiped the tears, hugging my twin.

"Well, what about us," Musa declared looking at the headmistress with an evil glare. "According to my data, we have 79% more rate survival if we go on the mission then two fairies who haven't even had their first transformation left," Tecna said pulling up her phone. "I agree with Musa and Tecna, it's so unfair," Flora complained brushing a small piece of hair out of her face.

"Well, I agree with both of them," Bloom said stopping Faragonda from leaving her office. "It's always been the Winx, so why do we have to separate, we're stronger together."

"A smaller group is best for rescuing the pixies, Bloom," miss Faragonda entered a large empty hall and chanted a spell. As soon as she finished talking, a bright light covered us and we were soon in a dark cave.

Soon, monsters surrounded us, and I cowered behind flora who transformed. "Autumn wind," she yelled which was obviously a spell. Her magic dust disappeared as the monsters went around us from all sides.

"I can't use my magic power, there aren't any plants down here," Flora screamed. "Well, we still have music! Sonic blast!" Musa yelled as the roof around us started shaking.

"It's caving in!" I screamed, running away from the falling rocks. We were all running scattered, and soon we were on the floor, inside the empty hall again.

I took some deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. "Are we going to have to survive against them?" I thought, as Musa cried to Miss Faragonda.

"When are we leaving?" Bloom asked the headmistress and she replied solemnly," right now, we have to save the pixies, the specialists are waiting for you."

"Yay, the specialists," Stella squealed as we walked outside and we saw a large ship open up and out came six good looking guys.

Stella rushed forward to the guy with short brown hair and squealed his name which I heard was Brandon.

"Leilani and Lila, meet the specialists, this is brandon," Stella smiled hugging onto the tall brown haired boy.

"And this is Prince sky of Eraklylon (Not sure if that's how u spell it) Bloom interrupted Stella as she complained. "I'm Timmy," the brawny boy with fawn coloured hair and glasses smiled at us, and I held my sister's hand for support.

"I'm Riven, and I'm the leader of this group," a guy with dark maroon coloured hair said cockily, tilting his head back as the other boys sighed.

"And I am prince Ezekiel of Zephyria, but you can call me Zeke," a tall, handsome man kissed Lei's hand, and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

"And I am cousin of Zeke, crown Prince of Tyuptobia, prince Declan at your service," a prince bowed to me, and I couldn't stop laughing. "Thank you your highness," I curtsied, trying hard to not laugh in front of the crown Prince.

"Well, girls and boys, you'd better be leaving now," miss Faragonda smiled as we walked on the ship.

This was my first mission, and I had no guarantee I was going to survive, but I had too.