Blue Skies (30)

to be honest, this chapter isn't really super vital to the story, so if you wish to skip it, you can

it's just Mei Hua bonding with Maya and Yoongi a bit more

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi let out a heavy breath as he flopped onto the bed beside me, pressing his body close to mine and his hand stroking up and down between my hip and waist. He then pulled me into another kiss, this one softer, and when it broke, we simply smiled at each other.

"I can hear your heartbeat - it's soft," Yoongi said quietly, laughing to himself. We laid there in bed for a while, merely enjoying each other's company and taking the time to fully wake up to face the day together. Eventually, I shifted in the bed, earning a whine from Yoongi, prompting him to move more tightly around me, nearly trapping me underneath his body.

After struggling for a few moments, I picked up my phone. Yoongi sighed and reached for his phone as well, and while I checked my calendar for any possible events today, I heard the sound of the phone camera clicking a few times.

"Are you-" I gasped and whipped my head around to see what he was up to, but he'd already taken the liberty to show me upfront his new home screen: a picture of us, taken just now, laying in bed, the sun shining down on our tired, bare forms. "Change that right now!"

"Or what?" He challenged, locking his phone so I couldn't do it myself. "You can always try begging."

"You can take your attitude and shove it up your ass."

"Ouch, I felt that."

"Boo-hoo. I'm going to shower." I rose to my feet and scurried along to my bathroom before I could fully feel the cold air hit my skin. I hurriedly turned on the shower and stepped in, allowing the hot water to calm my nerves. From the corner of my eye, I could see my neck covered in small purplish bruises. "Did you really have to give me so many hickeys?" I yelled at Yoongi, who was still laying on the bed in the other room, and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I did! You can thank me later!" Yoongi yelled back, his voice muffled from the closed door. I groaned loudly and tried to be as gentle as possible while washing myself off. I coated my hair with shampoo and turned to the water to wash the soap off my hands. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my waist, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around to see Yoongi, and I immediately punched his shoulder.

"You scared me, you jerk! Feel how fast my heart is beating."

Yoongi laughed and placed his hand over my chest, feeling for my heartbeat, which I could tell was running faster than a pack of Speed Stingers.

"I'm sorry, babe. Scaring you seemed like a funny idea. Let me make it up to you?" He hummed, sliding his arms around me from behind. He placed a few kisses on my cheek, and I gave in within seconds, shaking my head and giggling at his cute actions.

"Why are you in here, Yoongs?" I questioned.

"I need to shower too, sugar." I snickered at his nickname.

"You know we have other showers. Or you could've just waited until I was done." Yoongi shook his head defiantly and kissed my cheek again.

"No, I like showering with you."

"Then come here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him under the water with me. He whined and pulled back slightly with a clearly fake pained expression.

"Why do you always have to shower with burning hot water?"