Forever And Always (20)

WARNING!

This chapter contains triggering content, such as mentions of a suicide attempt, emotional distress and trauma, and someone being slapped. There is also a mention of the word r*pe, so please be careful about moving forward.

Additionally, there is a portion where flashbacks of Minjun's sexual assault of Maya are shown and described. Of course, I will add an indicator of when this scene starts so you can skip it and continue reading the story without viewing the triggering content.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Words were broken and blurred out once reality returned to me, my sight regaining slowly with care. I fluttered my eyes open, staring up at the ceiling. Beside me were whispers of voices I knew all too well. I turned my head, a burning sting in my arms making me wince slightly. The people beside me gasped with relief and gathered around me. The boys stood around me. I stared at Yoongi with guilt, but he only looked at me with love.

"Why?" I questioned, my voice only a hushed whisper.

"Look at me. Just look at me and stay awake. Can you do that?" Yoongi asked, pushing back my hair.

I glanced down at my arms, which were now stitched up and bandaged. Tilting my head up, I saw Jungkook visibly crying into Namjoon's shoulder. My heart wrenched at the sight of him crying, and I couldn't help but feel the guilt twist in my stomach when Namjoon's eyes connected with mine.

"Talk to us," Jimin pleaded. I shook my head lightly, eliciting sighs from the others.

"Hey, we're with you, okay? Always," Taehyung said, his eyes visibly tearing up.

"I love you so much," Yoongi whispered, kissing my forehead as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. I didn't respond, wondering if I really should have told them the complete story from beginning to end. Wondering if I had the heart to go over it all again. "You know I love you. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without you."

"I-I can't t-tell you," I stuttered. Yoongi looked at me with a mixture of frustration and pity, then sighed and turned to the others, nodding lightly. I looked at them with confusion as Yoongi and Namjoon lifted me up, carrying me outside of my bedroom to the infirmary. The others followed as I lay in a daze, trying to make out my surroundings when my gaze landed upon an Imperial standing beside one bed, along with everyone else that resided in this castle.

The two boys set me down and Yoongi connected his eyes with mine when the others took my arms and restrained them to the bed. Being taken back to the memories of my dark month, I immediately began fighting back, screaming and kicking until they restrained my legs, too. I thrashed wildly as I tried to wrench myself free, but there were too many sets of hands holding me down, locking me in place. Sobbing, I shut my thighs together, begging for any of them to release me.

"P-Please don't! Please don't tie me up," I cried, frantically looking at everyone's faces laced with a certain look of pain.

"I'm sorry. We have no other choice," Yoongi said as the Imperial walked forwards, placing her claw to my forehead.

I screamed as a burst of white crashed over my conscience, flashes of my memories being projected to everyone. Moments of my awful traumas continued until they landed on that fateful night.