I Need You (M) (9)

WARNING

This chapter is mature and contains smut and the following subjects:

Oppa kink, unprotected sex (cover your stump before you hump), fingering, oral (f. receiving), marking/biting, rEalLy dirty talk (like c'mon Yoongi curb your horny), creampie

but don't worry because it's really soft at the end

If you want to skip this chapter, just know that at the end, Maya and Yoongi become boyfriend and girlfriend and they tell each other "I love you" sappy shit like that

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I love you too, Yoongi."

Yoongi didn't waste a moment in connecting our lips again, one of his hands gripping the back of my neck as he quickened his pace, growing more impatient with every passing second. With my arms wrapped around him, I was able to pull him closer to me, his body pressed against mine.

Yoongi's hands wandered my figure, touching and caressing every one of my curves, one hand resting on the small of my back while his other gripped at my hip. He swiped his tongue on my lower lip, asking for permission for entrance, which I gladly granted him as he initiated a battle between our tongues, passion flowing through his every movement.

Stepping forward, he backed me up until my legs hit the bed, laying me down while still keeping our lips connected. He broke away for a moment to kneel on the bed and hover over me, then filled the gap between our lips again.

Starved for intimacy, he touched me everywhere he possibly could. His lips were incredibly soft and tasted like mint, and all I could think of was the way his mouth moved so expertly against mine. He caught my bottom lip between his teeth, pulling slightly, and I gasped, unable to shake this feeling of euphoria.

As the tension rose between us, so did the passion and intensity with which we kissed. Yoongi wrapped his fingers around my wrists, gently pinning them down to the bed. The contact became more heated, to the point where he was kissing me like he was starved, and grinding his hips against mine, trying to create friction. I pulled away breathlessly, but before I could catch my breath, Yoongi attacked my neck, trailing wet kisses down my throat while sucking and biting to leave marks on my skin.

It took all of my willpower to suppress my moans, but I ultimately failed once Yoongi slipped his hand between my legs, rubbing over my clothed heat. I felt him smirk against my skin and he pulled back to look me in the eye. I turned my head to the side, embarrassed by the current situation. He gently cupped the side of my face and turned my head back, pecking my lips again before speaking.

"It's okay. It's just you and me," Yoongi whispered, though his eyes and voice were suddenly filled with concern. "Are you sure about this?"

"Positive," I answered quickly before pulling him in again to kiss him. He immediately took control and slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring all corners as his hands trailed up to my hair, pulling slightly and pushing a moan out of me.

Yoongi laughed to himself and returned to my throat, continuing his previous actions as he marked my neck up even further. I flinched as his fingers hooked underneath the hem of my shirt, causing him to look at me again.

"Do you still want to do this? It's okay if-" Yoongi started off.

"No," I interrupted, my sudden and blunt answer taking Yoongi aback. "I want this. I want you."