Prisoner

2 Days Later
Wanda's POV
Me and Peter still haven't talked to each other, I've both been to heartbroken to call him let alone even a single text. I haven't really left my room, Just like when Pietro died. I couldn't bring myself to social interaction. The whole compound was a mess though, so there wasn't really any need to go talk to people. Steve went to Peggy's funeral in London, leaving yesterday.
Steve would talk about her in the most caring way, She seemed liked a badass. I always loved hearing stories about her. So since Steve didn't want to be alone, Sam went with him. Leaving me alone again. Nat was quite tense about the whole thing and we haven't talked much since. I think it was best though, since I didn't want to talk about feelings and she probably didn't want to talk about hers other. So I didn't want to pressure it. She left yesterday as well to go to the signing of the accords.
Yesterday also , While Nat was at the signing of the accords. A bomb blew up the building, killing the king of Wakanda. Sam texted me saying that Nat was okay, making me happy. On other news they found Bucky, But he being held responsible for bombing. Which knowing him, he would not do. Unless he was being mind controlled. But the photo they released probably would have made him wear his mask and not show his face like an idiot, like the photo was showing. I know he is better trained than that. So I immediately knew this was a set up. Tony on the other hand was furious, He left as soon as he heard the news. Leaving me and Vision alone in the compound. Me Vision were okay friends. We would say "Hi" to each other but we would never purposely hang out together. He was actually quite quiet. But when he would talk it would a smart ass comment.

I finished reading my book and saw the time was 5:30. Wow I'm starving I should go eat. That was like the only time I ever left was to go eat. I haven't really worked out either, I would do Yoga in my room to calm my self down. But that didn't really work. All these emotions I felt really get in the way of trying to have a clear mind. I walked into the kitchen and decided I would make paprikash. Something I would always make for me and Pietro. I made it once for Peter, It was to spicy him and he tanked back almost a whole jug of milk. I smiled at thought remembering our happy times together. I grabbed the ingredients and placed them on the counter. I turned on the stereo to nice jazz music. That also tended to calm my nerves. I started to making it, swaying my body to music. As I was dancing slowly I heard foot steps approaching.
"Hello Wanda." I looked up at saw Vision smiling at me.
"Hi Vis." I smiled and went back to stirring the mixture. He took a seat on the stool, by the island. Much to my surprise. Was he gonna actually going to try and have a conversation with me without being a smart ass.
"What are you making?" He asked. He had this way he would speak to you, Like he just met you for the first time. He would always sound nervous or anxious. Never just happy to see someone. It was honestly quite weird, But I've gotten use to it.
"Um, Paprikash." I smiled and looked up at him. He continued to have a blank expression on his face.
"Is everything alright?" I asked
"No one dislikes you Wanda." Woah, Where was this coming from. That was just out of blue. I looked at him with shock that he just said that.
"Thanks." I mumbled. I didn't know how to respond, I didn't want to have a fight with a robot also I was done with yelling right now. My voice still hurt so much and the pain my body felt every time I yelled was to much to handle right now. I gave him a smug look and closed the seasoning I was using.
"Oh, you're welcome. No it's a involuntary response in their amygdala. They can't help but be afraid of you." Okay I will admit I did feel like the whole world hated me for what I did. I still feel terrible everyday. But why was Vision bringing this up now. Maybe he was scared of me, only one way to ask.
"Are you?" I stared at him with a pained look to make him feel bad.
"My amygdala is synthetic, so..." He placed his hands on the counter and clasped them together. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. When I looked at him, he smiled. That was the first time I think I have ever seen him smile. I regained my thoughts and put a frown on my face.
"I used to think of myself one way. But after this..." I let go of the spoon and made a little red ball of energy dance through my fingers.
"I am something else. I'm still me I think, but that's not what everyone else sees." I sighed and put my hand down. Making the energy disappear back into my body. He looked away almost with a sense of guilt in him. When he faced me again he pointed to the stone in his head.
"Do you know, I don't know what this is?" He looked sad in his eyes, even though he was a robot I could still see the pain of him not knowing what is controlling him.
"Not really, I know it's not of this world. That it powered Loki's staff and gave you your abilities, but...it's true nature is a mystery and yet it is part of me." He sighed. I feel really bad for him having to go through this. I would want answers to. I was actually kind of glad he was opening to me. Even though these may be the last days we're all in the same building together. I was still happy for it.
"Are you afraid of it?" I asked. I would hate having this rock in your head and have no clue what it is. That's terrifying to me.
"I wish to understand it. The more I do the less it controls me. One day...who knows? I may even control it." He sighed once more and looked at the ground. I looked over the counter and realized I was missing one ingredient. I knew the store was close and leaving the mixture bubbling wouldn't burn it.
"Hey, I need to go to the store. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I said, smiling. Vision looked at me super concerned as I started walking from behind the island. He fazed through the island and stood in front of me.
"Alternatively, We could order a pizza?" He asked, his eyes darting to the island to look at my phone.
"Vision, are you not letting me leave?" I said with a bit of anger and annoyance in my tone.
He looked down and sighed. "It is a question of safety."
"I can protect my self." I started to walk again and he placed his arm in front of me, stopping me from walking forward.
"Not yours." I looked at him confused and he just stared at me.
"Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. Until the accords are on a more secure foundation." My jaw dropped in disbelief. Tony was going to be keeping me hear as a prisoner. That's how my mind put it.
"And what do you want?" I asked with annoyance, I was pissed off now.
"For the world to see you...as all the avengers do. A hero." He sighed. I could feel the tears in my eyes well up. I pushed his arm off of me and started walking away. I had so much anger inside of me, I decided I needed to go let it all out. I ran outside to the open field we had in the back of the compound. I started bawling my energy and throwing them at trees in anger. Cracking or shaking them in the process. I felt the similar feeling climb up my body, I fell to the floor and my powers surged through my body. Sending waves of energy through the air, shaking the trees and bushes around me.
"DAMN YOU STARK!" I yelled in pain. I was so mad, frustrated, annoyed. There were so many emotions running through my body. I started crying I slumped on the ground, defeated. My emotions taking over me. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my head on knees. I wrapped my arms tightly around my legs. Keeping me at certain feeling of comfort. I Continued to cry, Feeling like a prisoner in my own home. This is when a Peter hug would be the best feeling in the world. I started crying more. Not knowing if I will ever feel his embrace again.