The Date

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!!!

Peters POV
I watched Wanda walk away and smiled.
"Hey kid, what are you doing." Tony asked, I left my gaze.
"Oh...I'm just...nothing."
"Sure...so what's with you and Wanda?" He smirked
"We're just friends." My voice cracked
"Ya. Sure you are. You don't look at friend like that...oh shit. You like her!" Tony exclaimed
"Well." I began to say
"Kid, I know you do. Just say yes."
"Okay fine...ya I like her. We're going on a date." I smiled at that thought
"Wow, you need some help." He smiled mockingly.
"No. I can do this on my own." I stood up a little straighter.
"Okay, Spider-Man. Have fun." He walked away. I went back into my room, Friday was in 2 days. I began writing ideas down. Smiling the whole time.

Wanda's POV
Friday rolled around, I woke up in a such a good mood. I was so excited for this date. I looked at my phone, the time was 8:30. I slept in again, whoops. I saw a text from peter.
Good morning, I will meet you at your door at 5:00 sharp. A little hint, wear something nice. But you look beautiful in no matter what:). See you at 5.
I was smiling so much and my face was red, he is so sweet. I left my room and walked into the kitchen to grab coffee. Sam was sitting there with Bucky eating cereal.
"Good morning soldiers." I smiled
"Good morning, sleepy head. It's 8." Sam said
"Well then why are you eating cereal than." I snapped back
"Ohhh, I woke up at 6. Did a work out and decided to eat cereal."
"Uhh. Same here." Bucky said clumsily
I nodded my head and snickered.
I got my coffee and met Nat sitting with Clint on the couch.
"Oh, hey Wanda. Have a good sleep." Nat said smiling
"Ya, I did." I just couldn't stop smiling, my whole body just felt warm and fuzzy.
"Why are you such in a good mood?" Clint asked
"Well...Uh, today I'm going on a date with Peter."
"Oh my gosh, that's so cute." Nat pulled me into a hug.
"Wait how old is?" Clint asked
"I think he's 16." I said sipping my coffee
"Why do you ask." I added
"Oh, he looks older than 16."
"Well I am older than him by a whole year." I laughed
"Really? I honestly thought you were younger. Clint exclaimed
"Hehe. Im going to get a work out in. See you guys later." I got off the couch, I put my coffee cup on the table. I walked backed into my room. I put on some athletic tights and yellow tank top. I walked into the gym. No one was there. I loved one no ones there, it's so much more peaceful. I got on the treadmill and put in my headphones. After about 3 hours in the gym. I was disgusting. I got back into my room trying not to be seen by anyone. I was opening my door.
"Wanda, Wait." Pietro said
I turned to face him.
"Oh hey, bro what's up?"
"Just saying hi. What's up with you?"
"I'm about to go take a shower" I smiled
"Well have fun." He was about to hug me.
"Oh, I'm sorry your really sweaty." We both laughed. I took a shower, shaved my legs and washed my hair. I French braided my hair. I was still in a towel. When I heard a knock.
I didn't want to answer it.
"Hey, Wanda. It's Bucky."
"Give me a sec." I threw on my robe and hid behind the door.
"Hey Bucky, what do you need?"
"I just wanted to let you know, tomorrow your going on a stake out mission with Nat." He smiled
"Oh, thank you for telling me."
"Your welcome. See ya."
"Bye, Bucky."
That was a close call. I Shut my door. I went through my closet and found a short black dress. I put on white heels, I did my makeup. Very subtle.
I was sitting on my bed, there was a knock on my door. I looked at my clock and it was exactly 5. Dang he wasn't lying.
I opened the door and he immediately started checking me out.
"Hey Peter." I blushed
"Hey, you look beautiful." He blushed
"Thank you." We both smiled
He was in black jeans and navy blue shirt.
"Shall we." He gestured his arm, I grabbed it and he lead me to a car. Happy came out and opened the car door for us.
"Hello, Wanda and Peter." He smiled
"Aww, you got happy." I was so happy, me and happy were actually pretty close. He was my favourite agent. We got into the car and happy Drove us to a really fancy restaurant.
Peter quickly got out of the car, he ran to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and led me out.
"Thank you."
"It's my pleasure." He smiled
We walked in and sat down at our table. He pulled out my chair for me.
"Wow, your really being a gentleman." I smiled
"Well, you deserve it." He smiled
I ordered barbecue chicken and a Cesar salad. He ordered steak and a Cesar salad. We talked the whole time.
"So how did you get your super powers?" I asked while I took a sip of iced tea.
"I got bitten by a radioactive spider and wam bam boom. I got my powers." He laughed
"That's so cool."
"How'd you get yours?"
Images flashed through my mind of Hydra, the pain I went through.
"Hydra." I frowned
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..." He sounded so worried.
I smiled. "Peter it's okay, that's in my past. You didn't hurt my feelings, if that's what your thinking."
"Okay." He gave a weak smile. I reached for his hand and he grabbed it. Causing us both to blush. We were there for 3 hours. We shared a cheesecake. Which was really cute for me. Happy picked us up. While we were in the car. Peters rested his hand on my thigh. I felt my whole body shiver and warm up. Butterflies flew through my stomach, my heart started racing. He than realized what he did and quickly pulled his hand away. He looked super embarrassed. I grabbed his hand. He turned to me and smiled. We than drove to a arcade and were there for 2 hours. I won a stuffed penguin and he won a stuffed tiger. Which he gifted to me. The time was 10 when we came back.
We walked backed to my room, my head was still thinking about his hand on my thigh. I placed the stuffed animals on my chair and walked back to the door.
"Thank you so much for a wonderful evening, I loved it so much."
"I'm glad you liked it. So...will there be second?" He smiled cheekily.
"Yes." I smiled.
I leaned in and I gave him a peck on his lips. I pulled away.
"Um, I was not expecting that." He smiled, he than pulled me in and his soft lips hit mine. We than walked backwards into my room and he shut the door. The kiss got more heated.
"You wanna do this." He asked sheepishly
"Hell, ya." I said
He smiled and his eyes filled with lust, so did mine.
"Just one question?" I asked
He started kissing my neck.
"And What is that."
"Have you ever down this before?"
"No, have you."
"No."
"Well I'm glad my first time is with you." He whispered in my ear. I got turned on even more.
I whipped off my heels. He took of his shirt. He picked me up and I straddled his hips. We fell onto my bed. He took off my dress, I was just in my bra and underwear. He slipped off his pants and kissed me again. I rolled us over so I was on top. He unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. He than rolled over and stood up. He took off my underwear, he took off his boxers.
"Are you ready?"
"Ya."
He grabbed a condom and slipped it on.
"Okay." He entered me and my pleasure ran through my body. He grabbed my hands. For about 7 minutes we we're in a rythm.
"I'm about to..." I said I couldn't even say words.
"Same here." We both released
He pulled out and collapsed next to me. He took it off and put in the trash.
"Wow, That was really good!" I said grabbing him and holding him close.
"Ya, I'm glad my first time was with you." He smiled.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He blushed. As he moved hair out of my face.
"Yes I would." I kissed him again.
"Lets get dressed, in case someone walks in."
"Your going to stay the night?" I was very surprised.
"Ya, I want to spend the night with you, and cuddle you." I smiled. I put on shorts and t-shirt. He put on his boxers and slipped back into the bed. He put his arm around me, my head was on his chest. We fell asleep, cuddling the whole night.