Fight

Wanda's POV
Steve started looking through the accords as Sam and Rhodes started arguing. Tony was lying down on the couch holding he head, like he was in pain. Vision was on the couch with me and Peter. Nat was on a throw couch.
"Secretary Ross has a congressional medal of honour...which is one more than you have." Rhodes said to Sam.
"So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be until the lowjack us. Like a bunch of common criminals." Sam said, angrily.
117 countries want to sign this Sam, 117 and your just like. "No it's cool. We got it." Rhodes said.
"How long are you gonna play both sides." Sam said, annoyed
"I have an equation." Vision piped up.
"Oh well this will clear it up." Sam said. We all turned to face Vision.
"In the eight years since Mr Stark announced himself as Ironman, The number of enhanced Individuals has grown exponentially. During the same period, the number of potentially world ending events has risen at a commensurate rate.
"Are you saying it's out fault?" Peter asked
"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict and Conflict breeds catastrophe." Vision gave me a subtle look.
"Over sight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." Vision added.
"Boom." Rhodes said. Me and Sam both looked at him annoyed. Sam gave me a little smile for support. I just looked back to the floor.
"Tony. Your being very uncharacteristically un hyper verbal." Nat said.
"It's because he's already made up his mind." Steve said.
"Boy, you know me so well." Tony slowly stood up and grabbed his head again.
"Actually I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on, Cap. Just pain." He was now in the kitchen, Making himself a cup of coffee.
"Whose putting coffee grounds into the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang." Tony looked at us and whipped out a projector, on it was a picture of a boy.
"Oh that's Charles Spencer by the way." Tony pointed to the picture.
"He's a great kid, Computer engineering degree. 3.6 GPA. Had a floor level gig and intel planned for the fall." We all just looked at him, I had an idea of where this was going.
"But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, Which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor. Guess where Sokovia." He whipped the towel hr was holding onto the counter. I looked at the ground in shame. So many innocent people lost there lives that day. But if it wasn't for us, Lots more, thousands more would have died.
"He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. I don't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass...there's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form that takes I'm game. If we can't expect limitations, if we're boundary-less. We're no better than the bad guys." I looked at him shock, So did Sam. Peter remained unfazed.
"Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up." Steve said, a pissed off look on his face.
"Who said we're giving up?" Tony barked back
"We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blame." Steve said
"I'm sorry Steve. That is dangerously arrogant. This is the untied nations we're talking about." Rhodes piped up. Steve rolled his eyes and scoffed quietly.
"It's not the world security council, It's not shield, it's not Hydra." Rhodes added.
"No but it's run by people with agendas and agendas change." Steve sighed
"That's good. That's why I'm here. When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands I shut it down." Tony said, he was now standing right next to Steve.
"Tony you chose to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go and they don't let us? We may not be perfect but our safest hands are still our own." Steve said.
"If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty." Tony said.
"You're saying they'll come for me." I piped up to everyone's surprise.
"We would protect you." Peter said, I turned to face him and I wanted to believe him. But for some reason I couldn't.
"Maybe Tony is Right." Nat said. Everyone turned to hear in disbelief that she was actually agreeing with Tony.
"If we have one hand on the wheel, We can still steer. If we take it off..."
"Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?" Sam said. I smiled to my self and quickly covered it up.
"I'm just reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back." She said
"Focus up. I'm sorry. Did I just miss hear you or did you just agree with me?" Tony asked, grinning.
"I want to take it back now." Nat said
"No, no you can't retract it." Tony waved his finger in the air.
"Okay case closed I win." Tony added.
"I have to go." Steve said. He placed the accords on the table and walked out of the living room. I watched him leave.
"Peter We should go talk." I turned to Peter with a frown on my face and slight tears on my cheeks.
"Ya lets go." I grabbed his hands and we walked into my room. He sat down on my bed and I paced the floor.
"Wanda are you gonna be okay?" He asked
"I...I don't know, I don't want the Avengers to break up or retire." I sighed.
"Wanda, The Avengers wont break up. We all love each other to much." He chuckled. But I didn't laugh. I could now see on his face that he actually looked concerned for me. He stood up and grabbed my shoulders, his hands rubbing along my arms.
"It's gonna be all okay. I promise." He smiled. I pushed him back.
"How can you promise! The avengers might break up and I'm freaking out! Those accords could make me loose this job!" I started hyperventilating.
"Wanda, we wouldn't let that happen." Peter sighed.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!" I yelled, I fell onto my bed and held my head in my hands. I had so much anger in me. I felt like I just needed to let it all out.
"Wanda you need to calm down." Peter placed his hand on my back.
"What is your decision?" I mumbled.
"Um, I'm gonna sign." He mumbled
"YOUR GONNA SIGN?" I stood up angrily.
"Peter they can take me away!" I yelled
"THIS IS WHATS BEST FOR US!" He yelled.
"What, What's us, The Avengers. Me and you." I said through tears.
"Us, The Avengers. We have done so much stupid shit! We need to be put in order. We don't clean up after ourselves." He started gripping at his hair in anger.
"Well, yes maybe we need to start cleaning up after ourselves. But a panel deciding when we can go fight, It's...its Bullshit! I can't believe that. If I felt like we needed to go somewhere and help, I will go help and than my ass would be thrown in jail. It's so dumb." I gritted my teeth and rubbed along the back of my neck.
"It's what's best for all of us, Nat even said that we will have one hand on the wheel. That's gives me comfort." He looked at me.
"I want both hands on the wheel." I said.
"Well that's not gonna be possible anymore." He sighed.
"But I want it to be that way." I cried.
"THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANYMORE!" He yelled, he moved his arm slightly and my first reaction was to flinch. His face was in pure sadness and fear.
"Baby, No. Thats not what i was Trying do. I was going to fix my hair. I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry." He said, Tears in his eyes.
"I need some air." I pushed past him and ran out of the compound. I ran as fast as I could to get as far away as I could. I made it to the park me and Peter always go to. I sat by our favourite tree and I started to cry. I didn't want to loose Peter, The Avengers, This family. I wanted everything to go back to normal.