I love you

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Peters POV
The quinjet landed, she walked out and I wrapped her in a hug.
"Hey Peter." She giggled
"Hey, I missed you." I just wanted to hold her.
"I missed you to." She looked at me and I leaned in and kissed her, I could tell we both wanted to. But before it got more heated we heard Sam pipe up.
"Uh.hm." Sam said
"What do you want sam." Wanda said annoyed.
"Just wanted to say, you guys should go get a room." He laughed and walked away.
I felt her breath on my neck,
"Then let's go." She whispered, kissing my ear a bit. I groaned all I wanted was her. I grabbed her hand and we ran into my room. She kicked the door closed and I pinned her against the wall. I was kissing her more passionately, Our breaths entangling.
"Your so hot." I gasped out
She just smiled and kissed my neck. I put my hands on her thighs and lifted her up so her legs were tightly wrapped around my waist. I looked at her and her eyes filled with lust. I smirked and took off her shirt. I moved her onto the bed and stood above her. I fell back on her and began kissing her again. I moved down her neck and made it to her chest. She let out a little moan, which turned me on even more. I ripped off her bra and stared to kiss her chest more.
"Peter." She gasped. Her eyes were staring at my shirt. I got the idea and tore off my shirt. I took my pants off to. She smiled and bit her lip. I kissed down her belly until I made it to the wait line of her pants. She nodded her head and I ripped them off in one swift movement, her underwear as well. I kissed her again.
"You ready Baby." She nodded her head and smiled. I went back to legs and kissed her thighs. Until I went to the place I know she wanted me to go. She moaned and gripped my hair. I looked up at her.
"JARVIS. Initiate sound proof system." The windows turned dark and the room went silent. She gave me a devilish grin.
"You can be as loud as you want." With that she let out a loud moan, I smiled and worked my way back up to her lips.
"Peter...I need you." She gasped
"I...know." I gasped. I pulled off my pants and boxers. I slipped on a condom and entered her.
She moaned very loudly. I started to thrust into her and she grabbed my head and kissed me. She had to let go and lean her head back into the pillow. We did this for 10 minutes.
"Peter I'm..." She tried to say.
"Same here baby." I smiled. We both released and I pulled out. I took off my condom and threw it off. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I slid into bed.
"That was so nice, I needed that." She smiled
"Same here babe." I kissed her. I wrapped my around her and pulled her close.
"Wanda, I know it's been...I mean...I." I was stumbling my words so much. I was getting embarrassed.
"Peter." My eyes shot to her and she smiled.
"I love you." My eyes went huge, that's not what I expected her to say.
"Wow." I smiled she blushed
"I love you to." She leaned in and kissed me.
"Ready for round two?" I asked. She got on top of me and we began kissing. There was a knock on the door.
"No, you gotta be shitting me." I groaned. I slipped on my pants and answered the door.
"Oh hey Steve. What's up?"
"Hi Peter, just saying we are having a meeting down stairs in 15 minutes."
"Ok, thank you." I closed my door.
"Meeting in 15 minutes." I frowned, I just wanted to be with her.
"Well, Why don't we take a shower and than we can go." She got out of bed and I watched her every move.
"You coming?" She said so sexy. I ran over to her and grab her waist. She giggled, I turned on the shower and we hoped in. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. Her hands were exploring my back, I could feel her nails. I groaned at that feeling. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up. So she was straddling me again. She moaned as I grabbed behind her neck. I entered her and after 5 minutes. I pulled out and released. She was gasping.
"We need to get ready." She laughed.
I slipped on my clothes and she put back on her sexy ass suit.
"Can i just say...you like sexy in that suit." I said smiling.
"Well thank you, I may wear it more than." She winked at me and I groaned. I loved her so much.