Training

Peters POV
When I woke up and noticed Wanda wasn't there I was a little sad. The time was 7:45. I had to be at school by 8:45. I didn't want to get out of bed, I was so cozy and warm. I groaned and hopped out of the bed. I hopped into the shower, I was washing my hair when I heard my bathroom door open.
"Peter?" A voice called out
I pulled back the curtain and saw Wanda standing there smirking.
"Hey, you scared me." I smiled
"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to." She bit her lip.
"What are you doing here?, I thought you were sleeping." I asked
"Well...I wanted to say have a good day at school before you left." She smirked again. I could feel my self getting turned on a bit.
"Oh, ya?" I smirked
She took off her shirt and it fell to the floor. Wow I was in love with this girl, she always knew what I wanted it was weird. I looked at her and she began walking towards me. She stood a inch away from me and I was reaching my hand out to touch her face. Her lips were so close, when I heard a loud bang on my front door.
"Shit!" She backed away and put back on her shirt.
"PETER, YOU BETTER BE UP!" I heard Tony yell. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.
"Hide behind the door." She nodded her head and moved quickly behind the door. I opened it and met Tony standing in the middle of my room.
"Hey, Mr Stark." I said nervously
"Kid, I'm glad your up. I'll give you a ride if you want." He suggested.
"Um, thanks. But I'm going to walk with Ned. Thanks for the offer tho." He smiled and left the room.
"Wanda you can come out now." I whispered. She hesitantly came from behind the door.
"That was close." She smiled.
"Ya." I sighed
"Well, you have to go to school in like 45 minutes. Let's get you ready." She smiled and began going through my drawers. I frowned, I was still turned on a bit. I didn't know in the shower if it was actually going to lead to something or if she was just being a tease.
"Here!" She threw jeans, a white shirt, flannel and boxers at my face,
"Thanks." I smiled and began putting on my clothes. She was staring at me the whole time, watching my every move.
"You look hot." She walked by me and grabbed my hand. I grinned and we left my room, we got into the kitchen. Tony was standing there smiling at us.
"Hmm, have a goodnight guys?" He looked at me then at Wanda.
"I slept great...excuse me please." She said whilst moving past him to grab a mug.
"Peter you want coffee?"
"Ya. Thanks."
She began making coffee, after a bit. She handed me a mug. The whole time She was making coffee, Tony continued to look at me and her. I think he knew what was going on with us.
"Thank you." I smiled
"Anytime." She smiled back. Tony rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.
"What are you going to do today?" I asked, sipping my coffee.
"I'm gonna train probably and maybe work on missions, or go on one. I don't know. We work for the avengers." She laughed.
"Ya...ya we do." I chuckled
I looked down at my watch, I had to meet Ned at our meet up spot in like 10 mins.
"Hey, I gotta go." I aggressively placed down my coffee cup and rushed to my room. I grabbed my backpack and placed all of my homework in my bag. I brushed my teeth and hair, did a quick once over in the mirror. I ran out to the entrance and slipped on my shoes. Wanda was leaning against the wall, sipping her coffee and smiling. Her red hair glowing from the spring sun. Her eyes sparkling in the light.
"You need help Parker?" She laughed
"Nah, I'm good." I chuckled
"Okay, I'm ready to go." I stood up and put on my backpack.
"Wait, before you go." Her lips hit mine and I cupped her face. I wanted to hold her now. I wanted her touch.
"Now, go." She smiled and huffed
"I will see you later, love youuuuu." I yelled
"Love you to baby." She smiled.

Wanda's POV
I watched peter leave, as he ran down the street in a rush. I laughed, he was so adorable. I pushed my self off the wall and walked backed into the kitchen, Nat was standing there.
"Hey, what's up Nat?"
"Nothing, just wondering if you wanted to train today?" She asked, she was making a cup of coffee.
"Ya, I will meet you in the gym. Say, 10 minutes."
"Sounds great." She smiled. As I was walking back to my room, I saw Maria and Sam talking. She was leaving his room. I just smiled as she walked by me, embarrassment on her face.
"So...how was last night?" I grinned
"Don't ever tell anyone." He looked scared and nervous.
"I won't, it's our little secret." I laughed.
"Thanks." He shut his door, I walked into my room. I began going through my drawers. I put on black shorts, green athletic tank top and my favourite pair of runners. I slipped my hair back into a ponytail. I met Nat in the gym she was already stretching.
"Your late." She laughed
"Whoops." I giggled. I sat beside her and started stretching.
"Ready to train?" Nat asked, she stood up and grabbed my hand to help to my feet.
"I was born ready." I smiled. We backed away from each other and got into our ready stances.
"Are my powers aloud?"
"Unless your sucking a lot, ya than you can cheat." She grinned. Oh I was ready to fight, she knew I hated when she called my powers cheating. Before she got a chance go to speak I lunged at her and punched her in the face.
"I pissed you off didn't I." She ran at me and I blocked a few of her punches, she got me in the cheek. I stumbled back, she immediately went for my leg and I fell to the ground. I groaned, she pinned my arms down.
"You can use your powers now." She mocked, I wanted to kick her butt without my powers. I looped my leg over her arm and pushed her off me. She stood up quick, she blocked 2 of my punches. But I clipped her in the side of the head. She looked pissed and her rage must have taken over a bit, cause she ran to me grabbed my waist and slammed me to the ground.
"Frick!" I groaned.
"I'm sorry." She looked concerned
"It's fine." I held my side, it was hurting.
"Like really, I am sorry." Her eyes should sadness and regret. But also calm and caring.
"Nat it's fine." I laughed
She helped me to my feet and we walked out the gym. I got back to my room and hopped into the shower. My side did look a little bruised. I got out and dried my self off. As I was on my bed I got a text from Peter.
I can't wait to be with you later;)
I blushed and smiled, he was trying so hard to be cute and sexy. It was kind of working, but I started giggling. I got another text it was from Tony.
I need you in the lab.
I hopped off my bed. What did Tony need me in the lab for? Was it about Hydra? I began to feel a little bit nervous. I put on a black skirt and a red shirt. I met Pietro on my way down to the Lab. I was confused as to why he was going.
"Pietro, are you going to meet Tony to?"
"Ya, do you know why? He didn't tell me." He looked nervous.
"Same, But whatever it is. I'm glad your here with me." I smiled. He held out his hand and I grabbed it as we walked down the stairs. Something just wasn't sitting right with me. I had sicken feeling this had to with Hydra.