Walk in the park

Peter's POV
I walked into the kitchen after playing call of duty for 3 hours. I needed to refill my water bottle. Tony was standing in the kitchen, Giving me a dirty look.
"Hey Mr Stark." I gave him a weak smile. He didn't smile back. He looked pissed.
"What actually happened between you and Wanda?" He piped up. I turned to face him after I finished filling my water bottle.
"Huh?" I was trying to make it seem like I had no idea what was going on.
"Peter no bullshit." He responded not in a funny way. I slumped into the counter.
"We're dating that's it." I mumbled
"Really? So her leaving your room was...nothing." He grinned
"Ya, she left after a movie." I responded. That was true. But I knew Tony and Everyone else thought about something else.
"That's all?" He leaned back into the counter, Stern look on his face.
"Yup." I took a sip of my water and looked down at the floor. He walked over to me. I felt very intimidated by his presence.
"Your going to tell me the truth Parker." He said angrily. We than heard a creak and we both turned our heads. I saw Wanda standing there holding two spoons. She began backing away from the door.
"Get your ass back here." Tony yelled. It was quiet for a while.
"Coming." She sighed. She walked in and sat down on the counter. Tony backed away into the sink and looked at us.
"Go on, Tell me the truth." He waved his hand in front of him.
"Should I." Wanda said confidently. I looked at her and nodded my head.
"Hey babe, Just relax." She said and kissed my head and looked at Tony.
"So Tony, Yes me and Peter are dating. I know not a shocker." She laughed and Tony didn't smile. I smiled slightly, She leaned into me.
"Do you want me to tell him?" Wanda whispered.
"Yeah. He will stop nagging us then." I whispered. She nodded.
"Okay stop whispering." Tony said
"Tony you want the truth?" She asked, He nodded his head.
"Yes me and Peter slept together. Whoopdedoo. Now that you know. Can you stop nagging us." She smiled. Tony face was in pure shock. Like wasn't he expecting her to say this.
"Um..." He spoke
"Let's go Peter." She placed the spoons in the sink and grabbed my hand. He looked at us angrily. We left the room and walked into my room. We both sighed very loudly and flopped down on my bed.
"Wow, Thank you for doing that." I sighed
"Ya, I know he intimidates you and he doesn't scare me. So I'll speak up for you, when ever shit like this happens." She said. She sat up on her elbows and looked at me. I turned to face her, so I met her eyes.
"Thanks your da best babe." I smiled
She pecked my lips and pulled away. I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a deeper kiss. We both sat up and she sat crossed legged. I had one leg on my bed the other hanging off the bed.
"What you wanna do?" I asked
"Well, We could watch a movie, Play a game, go for a walk, Workout. We can do anything you pick." She smiled. I blushed at her kindness and grabbed her hand.
"You can pick what we do." I kissed the top off of it.
"Your being a real charmer Parker." She giggled.
"Well than I'm doing something right." I chuckled.
"Let's go for a walk." Wanda smiled.
"Ya, That sounds good." We sat up and I grabbed her hand. On our way to the exit Tony was standing by the door.
"Hey Tony, Are you stopping us from leaving now." She giggled.
"No, I am waiting for someone."
"Who." I asked
"His Name is Nick Fury." He responded.
"Oh, Cool. Are we needed here than?" Wanda asked.
"No, Go have fun." He smiled.
"Thank you Tony." Wanda said.
"Thanks." I mumbled. We began walking down the street. Holding her hand the whole time. We made it to Deli on the street corner.
"Here, This place has the best sandwiches." I said.
"Okay." Wanda said cheerfully we walked in and I saw Murph the cat lying on counter. I gave him a pet.
"Hey me Delmaur." I said
"Hey Peter, Who do you got with you?" Delmaur asked
"Hi I'm Wanda." She smiled. She put her hand he shaked it.
"Nice to meet you Wanda." He smiled
"Nice to meet you to."
"Hey can we get two number fives?" I asked
"Sure thing boss." He replied. I paid them and we took the sandwiches to the park. We sat down on the grass under a tree.
"This is a really good sandwich." Wanda said taking a giant bite.
"See I told you, I knew you were going to like it." I chuckled. We finished our sandwiches and leaned against the tree. Her head was on my shoulder.
"I'm glad those kids get to go play. I wish I had a childhood like that." Wanda said out of the blue.
"Oh." Was all I could respond.
"I ruined the moment didn't I?" She sat up and put her head in her hands.
"I'm such an idiot, I should stop making things about me." She said embarrassed.
"Hey, Don't be mad." I rested my hand on her back. She looked at me.
"Your not an idiot, Sometimes I will just speak what's on my mind as well." I chuckled. She giggled.
"I'm sorry." She sighed
"Don't be sorry, Now come here." I grabbed her and pulled her into me. We rested under the tree. I felt my phone buzz and I took it out of my pocket.
"What's up?" Wanda asked
"It's May, She wants me to come home for supper this evening." I said
"Ooo, you should go." She smiled
"You should come with me, I want to show off my new girlfriend to May."
"Awww, But What would I say. Wouldn't she recognize me immediately and get suspicious?" Wanda exclaimed.
"Well she thinks I'm an intern and we can just say that we met." I said.
"Ya, But am I even aloud to come over?" She giggled.
"Oh yeah, I should probably ask." I laughed. I texted May and she responded quickly.
"Yeah she's excited to meet you." I said. Wanda smiled.
"Let's head back." I said smoky huge, I was excited for them to meet.