Lagos

5 months later
Peter's POV
These past months, Me and Wanda have actually been really happy. We spend almost every day together, she was much happier as the days went on. I would sleep in her bed every night to help with her nightmares. For the last month she stopped having them. Which was very happy for the both of us. We continued to go on missions and I continued to go to school. Which not to brag I was doing really well in. We both trained every day. She was out an about way more. Steve and Sam continued to look for Bucky and Bruce. But nothing would come up, After 2 months they gave up. Steve did his own secret research though, I caught him once or twice. Everyday me and Wanda would visit Pietro grave, only for like 10 minutes. But that's all she needed. For the past 4 months all of us have been tracking down a guy named Rumlow, he works for Hydra and Steve says he must be stopped. We've been following him and we got a hit saying that there planning on stealing a biological weapon in Lagos. For me though on this particular mission I had to go to school, so Wanda was taking my place.
"You sure your up for this Babe?" I asked. Wanda was slipping into her clothes. She had to be undercover for this mission.
"Never been more ready." She smiled. She hasn't really gone on any missions, small ones like a bank robbery. But nothing like this. I was scared for her.
"Why do you not think I'm ready?" She frowned
"I...I just don't want you to get hurt." I gave her warm smile.
"Peter. I can do this. I want to do this." She smiled.
"Okay." I sighed. She wrapped me in a hug.
"I can do this." She kissed my cheek. I pulled her into a kiss.
"I know you can, Now go be a badass." I chuckled.
"Now go to school, your gonna be late." She slapped my butt and I walked out of the room. I still had this sick feeling in my stomach, I just felt that she wasn't ready for such a big mission. But I trust her and if she thinks she is ready than I believe her. I entered the school and met Ned in the hallway.
"Ready for science?" Ned asked
"Ready as I will ever be." We walked in and took our seats. Something still wasn't sitting right with me. What Wanda liked to call it my Peter Tingle. I could feel it acting up.

Wanda's POV
I met Nat, Steve and Sam in the hanger. They all looked worried that I was coming.
"Wanda are you sure you can do this?" Sam asked.
"Guys I will be fine. If I feel that I am not ready I will step aside and call who's ever on stand by. Which is?" I asked
"Clint." Nat said
"Okay so if things go hair wire, I will call Clint. Deal?"
"Deal." Steve sighed, with a disappointed look. I held my head up high and took a seat. Steve landed the jet on a roof top, me and Nat took the stairs down to the busy streets of Lagos. Sam stayed on the roof and Steve walked into an abandoned apartment room. I took a seat at a table and ordered a coffee. I kept taking in my surroundings, notching if anything was off. Nat sat two tables away from me.
"All right what do you see." Steve asked through the ear pieces.
"Standard Beat cops, small station, quiet street. It's a good target." I said
"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve said
"Cameras." I started rubbing my nose to cover my mouth. So people couldn't see I was speaking.
"Both streets are one ways." Steve said
"So compromised escape routes." I said 
"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid of making a mess on the way out." Steve stated. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" I looked over and saw it.
"The red one, It's cute." I smiled
"It's also bullet proof. Which means private security. Which means more guns. Which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Nat said over the ear pieces.
I took a sip of my coffee. "You guys know I can move things with my mind, Right?"
"Looking over your shoulder has to become second nature." Nat said. I turned to face her and she flashed me a smile.
"Anybody ever tell you you're a little bit paranoid?" Sam asked.
"Not to my face, Why? Did you hear something?" Nat said.
"Eyes on target folks, This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in 6 months. I don't want to lose him." Steve budded in. I took a sip of my coffee and giggled.
Sam scoffed. "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."
I started hearing a lot of yelling and honking. I turned my head and saw a giant garbage truck, ramming into cars going down the street.
"Sam...you see the garbage truck. Tag it." Steve said. I was glad Steve noticed as well.
"That truck is loaded for max weight and the driver is armed." Sam reported back.
"It's a battering ram." Nat said
"Go now." Steve said
"What?" I yelled confused
"He's not hitting the police." Steve stated. I got out of my seat and ran behind a building, I started flying off. I landed and a man had a gun on me. I held out my glowing hands to make a force field, stopping the bullets. I wrapped the guy in fog.
"Sam!" I yelled. I threw the guy in the air and Sam slammed him into the ground.
"I make 4." Me and Sam met Steve in front of the building.
"Rumlows on the third floor." Sam yelled
"Wanda just like we practiced." Steve said.
"What about the gas?"
"Get it out." I wrapped Steve in fog and lifted him up so he could bust through one of the windows on the third floor. I stood in front of the building and started to take the gas out. I made a mini force filed behind me, But Sam was still protecting me. I got all the gas out, it was in a giant cloud. I lifted my hands up and all the gas flew into the sky.
"Nicely done Wanda." Sam patted my back and smiled.
"Thank you." I gasped catching my breath. I wrapped another bad guy in red fog and threw him across the cement. I than saw Rumlow start shooting into the building, Blowing it up.
"Is Steve still in the..." I began, Until I saw Steve fall out from a window and land on the cement.
"Steve are you okay?" I yelled.
"Ya I'm fine, go to the market." He yelled back. I flew off and landed in the market. I didn't see anyone.
"Where is everyone?" I yelled. Than Rumlow came flying in front of me. Steve walked over to him and grabbed his shirt collar. As he was talking to him, I noticed Rumlow was about to set off a bomb on himself.
"STEVE!" I yelled. Rumlow hit the button, but I managed to contain it with my powers.
"Ahhhhh." I screamed out, from how much pain and energy I was using. I lifted him off the ground and he blew up in front of a building. Blowing up part of the building. I dropped my hands and fell to the ground. In pain, i couldn't believe I just did that.
"Sam we need fire and rescue on the south side of the building." Steve ran into the building. I couldn't move I was in shock. I began to cry until I felt Nat's hands on my shoulders.
"Let's get you out of here." She helped me to my feet.
"I'm gonna go help Steve." I said.
"Maybe that's not a good idea." She sighed.
"I don't care, I need to make sure that people who aren't dead are okay." I felt a pit in my stomach grow in shame. I ran into the building and helped 3 people out of the fire. Steve walked with me back to the jet. We all took seats and not a word was said.
Maybe I wasn't ready