Lunch with Ned and Peter

Y/N POV
I woke up to sunlight blinding me, I used my eyes to shield the sun.
"Shit, I need to close those blinds." I rolled over and covered my head with my blanket. I started hearing my ringtone. I peeked from under the blanket and I grabbed my phone off my nightstand. Peter was calling me. I groaned and sat up. I answered the phone.
"Hello." I said in my groggy morning voice.
"Morning Baby." Peter said happily
"Hey, What you calling me for." I had a glee in my voice.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me and Ned?"
"I would love to, Does school let out at 12:00." I rubbed my neck from the pain it was in. I must have slept funny.
"Ya, There is a giant tree by the back of the school, meet there?"
"Yeah, sounds great. Bye Babe."
"Bye Wanda." I ended the call and smiled. He was so kind and loving. I checked the time and it was 8:30. I didn't want to get out of my bed I was so cozy. After about 15 minutes of not wanting to move, I rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor.
"Shit." I laughed as I sat up and dusted off my pants. I put on a hoodie and walked into the kitchen. No one was there, I'm guessing they were training or doing hero crap. I used my powers to grab a mug off the shelf. As I started the coffee maker.
"What are you doing?" I lost my concentration and I dropped the mug. I quickly used my other hand to grab it using my powers.
"SAM WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled.
"Sorry." He laughed nervously
"It's okay, You just scared me." I laughed. I brought the mug to me and grabbed it with my other hand.
"Your lucky that didn't break." I said
"Ya, Well your a badass. So I didn't count on it breaking."
"Ok stop trying to butter me up." I giggled
Sam laughed and grabbed an apple and sat on the counter. I started making coffee, I spun around and looked at Sam.
"What are you doing today?" Sam asked whisky taking a bite of his red apple.
"Well I'm going to go meet Peter for lunch at his school?" I smiled
"Nice, May I ask. Why don't you go to school?" I slumped into the counter more and my heart started beating faster.
"It's um...I just. Never liked it and after Hydra I didn't need to go back." I laughed nervously. Sam noticed my change in tone and face. He came over to me and placed the apple down on the counter. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I started crying softly.
"Sam I was bullied, Me and Pietro were bullied a lot. We were the first set of twins in grade 4. They picked on us every day. If we didn't have each other, We May not be here." I said, wiping away my tears.
"Wanda." He sighed and hugged me closer. "I'm sorry that happened to you and Pietro. But I'm glad your here. I love having you around." He chuckled. I looked at him and smiled.
"Thanks Sam."
"Anytime little sis." He kissed my forehead and grabbed his apple, He than left the kitchen. I finished making my coffee. I grabbed a protein bar and headed off to my room. I put on The office and settled into my couch. After watching for like an hour and a half. I turned off my tv and hopped into the shower. I turned on my speaker and started playing my music.
I was singing my heart out.
"So I put my hands up, play that song. The butterflies fly away. Nodding my head like yeah, Moving my hips like yeah."
I used my shampoo bottle as a microphone. I eventually got out of the shower and made myself look presentable. This was the first time I was going to see Ned. I don't know Peter has told him about me. I put on jean shorts and a blue crop top ish shirt. There was only a little skin poking out. I brushed my hair and slipped on some black flats. I left the compound and in my way, I grabbed a sandwich from the Deli. I got to the school and walked around back. I looked around the school yard. My eyes caught focus of Peter frantically waving his hand, trying to get my attention. I giggled and started walking towards them. On my way a dude passed me.
"Hey I'm flash, What's your name." He stuck out his hand.
"None of your damn business, Now leave me be." Peter has told me about a kid named flash, Who was a dick to Peter. Flash looked sad and confused.
"Take a chill pill babe." He scoffed and walked away. Fixing the collar on his shirt. I made it to the tree, Ned and Peter both stood up.
"Hey I'm Ned." He put his hand out. I grabbed it and shook it.
"Hi. I'm Wanda." I smiled
We sat down and I sat next to Peter. I pulled out the sand which from my bag.
"I knew you would love that sandwich." Peter said gleefully
"It's so damn good." I said whilst taking a bite.
"So...You two." Ned pointed to us.
"Us what?" Peter asked
"Your cute." He grinned
"Aw Thanks Ned." I blushed
We continued to talk until Ned piped up about the avengers.
"So Peter tells me your the Scarlet Witch." Ned smiled. I turned to Peter and hit his arm.
"You told him about us?"
"He knows I'm Spider-Man." I sighed and looked at Ned.
"Yeah I am." I looked down at the ground in embarrassment.
"Can I see you use your powers." His face was all scrunched up with excitement.
"Sure." I smiled. I held up my hand and a red orb dance through my fingers. Ned's eye lit up with excitement.
"Wow, That's amazing." Ned said
"Yeah, They are pretty fun to use."
Peter chuckled to himself. People started moving back inside.
"I guess we should get going." Peter said. He helped me to my feet and I helped Ned's to his.
"It was really nice meeting you Ned." I turned to face Peter. "Peter I will see you later." I kissed his cheek. He blushed.
"Love you."
"Love you to Parker." I walked away smiling and got back onto the path back to the compound. I made it back to the compound and the whole place looked in chaos.
"Nat whats going on?" I asked worried
"Bucky went onto a stake out a mission and he's radar turned off. We can't find him anywhere." She scurried off with Clint. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. I began to get a worried feeling in my stomach.