Hydra Base

Wanda's POV
Peter leaned in and kissed me. He grabbed my head and held me close.
"We are going to save them, Everyone will help. We should go talk to Tony about a plan, So we know how to help. Peter said, Pulling away from the kiss and his Hazel eyes meeting mine. I wiped away some more tears and nodded my head.
"Then let's go." I kissed he cheek, Peter smiled. He grabbed my hand, We walked into the meeting room. Everyone looked stressed and scared. I felt my nerves sent in. I sat down next to Pietro, Peter sat next to me still holding my hand.
"We have a location and we are going to have teams split up. One team will get the kids. one team will take down the agents. "Tony looked around the room and stared at me. His eyes looked sad, He knew how much this was affecting me.
"What are the teams?" I squeaked out. Everyone looked at me, Not expecting that I would talk. Tony gave me an expression of pain.
"Team one will get the kids. Wanda, Peter, Sam, Pietro, Nat." I nodded my head. Nat and Sam gave me comforting smiles.
"Team two will deal with the agents. Steve, Bucky, Clint, Rhodes, Bruce and Myself." Everyone nodded their heads.
"We leave in 10 minutes." Tony exclaimed. I stood up.
"Let's go to the couch." Peter said. We sat down on the couch and I cuddled in his chest. He caressed my arm with one hand, The other playing with my hair.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked.
"Was this just some way to calm me down?" I sat up and looked at him. He looked very nervous.
"Because it worked." I smiled. He took a breath.
"Okay good. I was worried for a second." He laughed.
I stood up and grabbed his hand. We walked onto the Jet. Nat, Sam and Pietro were already sitting there. We took seats right next to each other.
"Is everyone okay?" Nat asked.
We all nodded our heads, I wasn't. I didn't want Nat to give me a whole on speech. I was not in the mood. All I wanted to do was kick some ass and save the kids. I was not in the mood for a lecture. Nat flew us off. I started shaking, Peter must have noticed. He placed his hand on my thigh and cupped my cheek with his warm hands.
"It's okay, We're gonna be okay. I promise." He smiled. I moved into his touch. I couldn't clear my head of thoughts. My nervousness was taking over me. I wanted Peters words to help, but I couldn't trust them. I wanted to believe them, But it was so hard to. Hydra gives you trust issues. Knowing that kids were in their, Experiencing what me and Pietro went through. It Was very hard for my head to wrap around that. Nat landed the jet after what felt like forever. I stood up and put on my gloves.
"You can do this. I believe in you." Peter kissed my forehead.
"Thank you." I gave him a weak smile.
Sam placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled as he walked by me. Pietro came up to and hugged me quick.
"Let's do this. You can do this." Pietro smiled. I grabbed Peters hand and walked off the jet. Sam pushed open a door, Nat walked in and held her gun out. Peter got his web shooters ready. I held out my hands and they began glow. Me and Peter went down one hallway, I kicked down a door. There was two agents staring at the door, Smiling. Like they were waiting for us. I blasted them both into a wall.
"Why were they smiling?" Peter asked. I turned my head and walked down the hallway, Without responding. I knew they were waiting for us.
We emptied the hallway, Killing anyone we saw.
"Nothings here. It all empty." Peter kicked the wall in frustration.
"Calm down Baby." I giggled. I than felt a little bit of air hit my face.
"Did you feel that?" I asked hoping not to sound insane.
"Ya?" He looked around the room confused.
"There!" He pointed at the wall. We moved to it and we could see cobwebs moving ever so slightly.
I clicked on my ear piece. "Guys I think we something."
"On our way." Sam responded.
"Why were they smiling tho, It was so creepy." Peter laughed.
"They knew we were coming, They we're waiting for us." I dropped my face into a frown. Peters quickly changed to.
"Oh...well that makes sense." He chuckled. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. We could hear the sound of foot steps getting closer. Indicating that Nat, Sam and Pietro were coming.
"What you guys find?" Nat asked
"Look." I pointed to the cobwebs. Everyone's eyes widened.
"Secret Door!" Sam was so happy, He loves stuff like that. I began feeling around the door and felt two metal plates. I pushed on them and a door flew open, Leading to some stairs.
"Lady's first." Pietro laughed. I gulped in sheer terror. It was pitch black down there, I held out my hand to light up the stair case. I began to walk down the stairs, Everyone close behind.
"This is terrifying." Peter squeaked out.
"Shhhh." Sam said annoyed. We made it to the bottom of the stairs. Peter moved in front of me, While we were walking I could feel the floor was a little unstable.
"Hey guys, Does the floor feel..."As I was speaking peter fell through the floor.
"PETER!." I yelled.
"Ahhhhh." I heard the screams go quieter as he continued to fall. I noticed that he was standing over a trap door.
"Shit, We have to help him guys." I began to panic. I looked down the hole, It was pitch black. I than remembered that I could fly down and bring him back up. I haven't done it before But it was a worth a shot.
"I'll go back to the jet and grab a rope." Nat said walking back up the stairs.
"No, We don't have time for that." Everyone looked at me.
"What? I can go grab one." She looked confused.
"I will fly down and get him." I said confidently.
"Would you be able to fly back up with him." Pietro said.
"Wow, Well that hurt. I'm not that weak." I giggled. No one looked happy.
"Trust me guys I can do it. Go get the kids I will get Peter." I put my hands on Nat's Shoulders.
Nat gave me the most sad but innocent eyes.
"Okay fine." She smiled, Sam and Pietro gave her disappointing looks. I turned to face them. "Oh stop being such a Debby downer guys. I can do this." I laughed. Sam pulled me into a quick hug.
"Don't be an idiot." He laughed.
Pietro than hugged me. "Be safe, I love you."
"I love you to." He kissed my temple. I than stood beside the hole in the floor.
"Be safe. Yell if you need help." Nat smiled. I than made my hands glow and I began to float down the hole. I made it to the ground and fell.
"Peter." I whispered
I heard a groan in the distance. I lit my hands and I saw Peter lying on the ground, Holding his Head. I ran to his side and grabbed his head.
"Are you okay?"
"Ya, I'm fine." He than shot up, He must have shot up to fast cause he held his head and leaned the against the wall.
"Woah, I'm very light headed." He chuckled.
"But why are you here?" He added.
"Wanted to make sure my boyfriend is okay." I smiled. He smiled back.
"How are we gonna get out of here." He asked
"I could fly us up." I smiled
"Okay, Than Let's go." I helped him to his feet. He was now holding his side. We moved to the middle of the room. I looked up and the trap door was still open.
"Hold onto me." He grabbed my torso, I began to lift us up. It was quite a struggle, I have never flown with someone.
"Almost there." I huffed. We were about 2 feet away from the opening when the door shut. It startled me and I began to fall. Peter fell off and I used one hand to keep me up and the other to Engulf peter in red fog, To slow down his fall. We both fell to the ground.
"Ow." I heard Peter say.
I quickly stood up.
"Peter I'm so sorry." My eyes started getting watery.
"Hey don't cry, I'm fine. If wasn't for you using your powers. I would be in worse condition." He smiled. I sighed and helped him to his feet. "How do we escape now." Peter said, Gripping my hand. I looked around the room, It was pitch Black. I Looked to a corner and at that moment. I realized we were weren't alone.