Meeting

Peter's POV
Me and Wanda took a seat next to each other on one side of the table, with vision and Sam. On the other side was Rhodes, Nat and Steve, sitting distanced from the group was Tony. A man walked in with white hair and a white moustache. He stood in front of us and he didn't look happy. Wanda already looked tensed, I grabbed her hand and she let out a deep breath, it seemed like she was holding it in for a long time.
"5 years ago I had a heart attack...and dropped in the middle of my backswing. Turned out it was the best round of my life...because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass...I found something 40 years in the Army never had taught me, Perspective." The man said, grinning. I looked over at Wanda and she was stoned face set on the man.
"The world owes the avengers a unplayable debt. You have fought for us...protected us, risked your lives...but while a great many see you as heroes...there are some...who would prefer the world vigilantes." His eyes looked towards me and Wanda, But mainly on Wanda, I wanted to punch this dude so bad right now, it was taking a lot of strength for me not to jump over this table and punch his ass.
"What word would you use Mr secretary?" Nat asked, In her calming, but annoyed tone.
"How about dangerous?" He replied "What would you call a group of U.S-based, enhanced individuals...who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose...and who frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" He stared at us with his creepy eyes, I could feel a shiver run down my spine.

Wanda's POV
Hearing him say dangerous, I knew that he was targeting that towards me. The whole meeting was all my fault. I guess I wasn't ready after all. I gripped Peter's hand tighter and watched the man go over to the side and go onto his laptop. The screen in front of us started showing a map, it zoomed in.
"New York." Secretary Ross said
He started showing a video of the alien creatures destroying buildings and the hulk breaking buildings, People screaming.
"Washington D.C."
A video of these three very large ships falling out of the sky, Covering people in water from the impact.
"Sokovia."
Video footage of the city flying was being played, there was people running away, screaming and watching buildings fall, tumbling into just pile of rocks.
"Lagos." As soon as he said it I turned away not wanting to see the screen. Peter rested his hand on my back.
"Okay. That's enough." Steve said. Either he noticed me or he was getting uncomfortable as well. Ross turned off the Tv and I took a deep breath. I sat back up, making my self look mature and not a child, like I am.
"For the past four years you've operated with unlimited power...and no super vision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate." He sighed. "But I think we have a solution." Ross grabbed a giant book and placed it in front of me and Peter. His eyes looking at me disappointed.
"The Sokovia accords." Ross added.
"Approved by 117 countries." I slid the book over to Rhodes and looked back at Peter. He looked nervous and I could tell we would have a chat tonight.
"This states that Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead...they'll operate under the supervision of a United States panel...only when and if the panel deems it necessary." Ross said.
"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve said.
"Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor, Banner and Barnes are right now?" Ross said, Steve just looked up at him.
"If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes...you can bet there'd be consequences." he sighed. "Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground." Ross finished and stood back at the front of the table.
"So there are contingencies." Rhodes said, hitting the book.
"Three days from now, The UN meets in Vienna...to ratify the accords. Talk it over." Ross said, He grabbed his things and was leaving the room.
"And If we come to a decision you don't like?" Nat piped up.
"Than you Retire." He said and left the room, without another a word. We all sat looking at each other in disbelief. I couldn't loose this family, I couldn't loose them. They are all I have. Tony was the first one to leave ten room, Rhodes followed right after. We sat there in silence for a bit, until everyone else left. Leaving me and Peter at the table. I placed my head down and I started to cry.
"Peter this is all my fault, I'm gonna break up the Avengers." I cried. He played with my hair as he laid his head on my back.
"Baby, This is not your fault. They must have been wanting to do this for a long time." He said.
"Yeah, But with my accident, this kick started it. I'm such a failure." I cried even more.
"Hey, Your not a failure. They love you Wanda and will always be there for you. You didn't kick start this, no way. It must have been scheduled for this week and it happened that your thing happened. They were gonna come anyways." He chuckled and I couldn't stop a little giggle escaping my lips.
"There we go, There's my happy girl." He lifted my head up and wiped away my tears.
"I love you." I smiled
"I love you to Wanda." He smiled. We leaned in and I kissed him first, catching him by surprise. It was nice short kiss, but still satisfied our feelings. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room. I could already hear the yelling, My body immediately tensed up. But I needed to show the Avengers that I was mature. I put my head up high and sat down on the couch. Peter right next me, still holding my hand, tightly gripping it. He was tense as well. Wow what a pair we are.