The Morning After

WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE CONTENT.

Peters POV
I woke up and she was nuzzled into the crook my neck. Her hands were on my back. My hands were wrapped around her waist, holding her close. I laid there just staring at her. She was beautiful, the most pretty girl I had ever seen. I moved a bit and attempted to grab my phone.
"Hm." Wanda groaned. She was fluttering her eyes open.
"Oh, hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered out
Her eyes were wide open now, staring into mine.
"It's okay, don't worry about it. Now we can cuddle and hang out before I leave." She smiled, nuzzling in closer.
"Where are you going?" I asked confused. I know we didn't have any missions we were working on.
"Me and Nat are doing a stake out mission."
"When will you be back?"
"I don't know. But what's the time now?" She kissed my cheek. Sending a shiver and pleasure through my body. Her lips were so soft and lovely.
"The time is...7: 30 am." I smiled
"So, we can stay in bed for a bit longer" she winked at me. I got the hint. I pulled her into a kiss. It got heated and she tore off her shirt.
"Wow, I don't think I've told you this before. But damn your hot." I bit my lip.
"Your not bad your self Peter Parker." She winked at me. That sent a shock wave through my body. I know I needed her. I pulled her back into a kiss. I than heard a knock at the door.
"Shit, shit, shit." Wanda got off the bed and grabbed her shirt and through it on. I got up and kicked my clothes into a corner and hid behind a door.
"Wanda, good morning." I heard Nat say
"Hey Nat, what's up?"
"Just thought I'd let you know we leave at 9."
"Thank you for telling me, I will see you at 9." She shut the door.
"Wow That was cl..." Her lips crashed into mine before I could finish the sentence . We fell back onto the bed. I was taking off her shorts.
Knock, Knock.
"Oh you gotta be kidding me." I groaned, She giggled.
She got up and answered the door.
"Oh, Hey Tony."
Shit, it's Tony. He knew we went a date. If he Checked my room and saw I wasn't there. The pieces would connect very quickly.
"Hi Wanda, have you seen Peter today?"
Shit, he totally new. I was about to come out from behind the door. Until Wanda stared talking.
"Oh ya, he went for a walk, he should be back shortly, I will tell him you are looking for him." Wow she was good at lying. I didn't know if I should be impressed or scared.
"Um...thank you, I need him in the lab as soon as he comes back." He stated
"Yes, If course. I will tell him. Cya later Tony." She closed her door.
"Okay, as much as I would love to cuddle with you. Tony looked worried, I think he really needs you in the lab like ASAP." She frowned a bit.
"Ya." I hung my head. "But how am I going to look like I was on a walk?"
" I will sneak into your room and grab some of your workout clothes." She smiled
"How the heck are we going to do that without getting seen?" I asked very confused, I don't know how she was going to pull this off.
"No, I will do it. I have been practicing with a new trick. Since I can manipulate minds. I found a way to manipulate the mind so I appear invisible. I would sneak in and grab the clothes." She smiled
"So basically your telling me, you can turn invisible?!" I was in awe, I knew she was powerful. But wow, she got skills.
"Ya, I guess I can. Okay I will be right back." She opened her door and left. She appeared 1 minute later with sweatpants and T-shirt.
"Thanks."
She kissed me. "Anytime." She smiled
I slipped on my clothes.
"Okay, how do I look? Like I was on a walk."
"Um...come with me." She grabbed may hand and walked into the bathroom. She put some water on my face and on my arm pits.
"Wow, your really good at this." I smiled
"Peter, this ain't that cool. It's just what everyone else would do." She gave a soft smile and giggled.
"Oh ya, I probably would have covered my self head to toe in "sweat." I made air Quotients. "I would have looked like I jumped into the pool and not a walk." She started laughing and I burst into laughter to.
"Okay, you gotta go. Starks gonna be pissed." She said smiling.
"Okay, I will see you later." I gave her a kiss.
"Bye, Peter. Have fun." She blushed

Wanda's POV
I took a shower and put my hair in ponytail. I slipped on my suit and boots. I walked into the kitchen, Bruce and Steve were in there.
"Hey Wanda. How's it going?" Steve asked
"Just waiting till I go on my stake out mission with Nat." I smiled
"Oh nice." Steve said, smiling
Me and Bruce never talk that much. After what I did to him in Wakanda, after manipulating his brain so he would turn into the hulk. He's still mad at me. We will say hello, but we take no time to start a conversation. I've wanted to say sorry. I've apologized to everyone else, but Bruce just won't talk to me.
"I have to go, see ya guys later." Steve said after placing his hand on my shoulder. Now it was just me and Bruce. Great.
"Hey." I gave him a smile
"Hi." He gave a weak smile
"So...what's going on today for you?" I asked
It must have caught him off guard that I was actually wanting to start a conversation with him.
"Um...Just working in the lab."
"Oh, that's fun." I smiled
It was silent for a bit, ok now it's the time to say sorry.
"Hey, Bruce I need to tell you something."
"What is it." He looked worried
"Bruce I'm s..." I was cut off by Sam jumping on my back.
"Sam, What the heck." We both fell to the ground and burst into laughter.
"This is how I say good morning." He smiled. He helped me to my feet. When I got up Bruce wasn't there anymore. Damn it .
"Why are you in your suit...Wait is there a mission!" He asked concerned. Sam started looking around the room. I put my hands on his shoulders.
"No, me and Nat are doing a stake out mission." I flashed him a warm smile.
"Oh...that's a relief. I was just about to say. No one tells me anything anymore. So I wouldn't be surprised with surprise mission." We both laughed. I looked at the clock 8:45.
"I got to go. See you later Sam."
He pulled me into a hug
"Have fun, be safe."
I pulled away and started walking over to the quinjet. Until I felt someone's hand wrap around my bicep.
"Wanda, where are you going?" Pietro asked
"Hey Pietro, Me and Nat are doing a stake out mission. What are you doing?"
"Me and Steve are going to do some training." He looked nervous.
I grabbed his hand
"Your going to do great." I smiled and so do he.
"Now go, Steve doesn't like to wait." I pushed him ever so slightly. He laughed
"Ya, he is a little impatient sometimes." He chuckled. I snickered. He than sped off, I finally made it to the quinjet. When I boarded, Nat was in the pilots chair.
"Hey Nat."
"Hey Wanda, you ready to go?"
"Yup...What is this stake out mission?" I asked no one had told me yet.
"I will tell you on the way, now go buckle up." She smiled. I took my seat closet to Nat as I could get. It was easier to talk to her. She stated the quinjet and we took off.