Catch up time

Wanda's POV
We left the room, Peters hand in mine. We entered the meeting room and everyone looked at us. I leaned into peter.
"Why are they all looking at us?" I whispered
"Maybe they heard us." He laughed. My whole face went place, what if they did. We sat down and everyone continued to look at us.
"Can I ask why is everyone is looking at us?" I laughed. Everyone turned away and looked embarrassed. Nat spoke up.
"It's just, we were talking about how cute you guys were." She said smiling. I felt embarrassed, why were they were talking about us. I didn't like that. I just laughed nervously, so did Peter.
"Ok, let's get on to the real stuff." Tony said, he went over missions and what we would be working on this week.
"Last thing, Thor will be leaving us for a while." He said a little sad
"Why?" Clint asked
"Ah my friends, I must go back to Asgard. My brother Loki is causing mischief on my planet. Farewell." He stood up and left the room.
"Bye Thor." I smiled, he gave me a small smile and left.
"Wow, he knows how to make an exit." Nat giggled. I got up and Pietro came to my side.
"Wanna go grab some supper." He said smiling.
"I would love to." I smiled. "Just give me like 10 minutes." I added.
"Sweet, I will meet you at the entrance." He said
I nodded my head and walked back to my room.
"Wait, where are you going?" I heard peter yell. He ran to my side.
"I'm going out for supper with Pietro. I want to catch up with him." I smiled.
"Okay, have fun." He gave me a kiss. I walked into my room. I put on a knee length blue dress and a black jean jacket. I met him in the entrance.
"You don't look like an idiot anymore."
"You know what." I playfully punched him the arm.
"Ow." He said exaggerating his voice. We got into his truck and drove to Wendy's. We both ordered, he put down the bed of truck. We settled in and began eating.
"So how was the stake out mission." He said stuffing a fire into his mouth.
"It was good I guess." I shrugged.
"What happened?"
"It's just...um. We saved a little boy, but all the memories of hydra came folding back in. I didn't want that little boy to experience what we went through. He looked pained and helpless. He ran into my arms and gave me the biggest hug ever. It felt like he finally felt comfort for the first time. I almost started crying, but I wanted to feel strong. If it wasn't for Sam, the ki...kid would be dead." I began crying. Pietro grabbed my head and pulled me into his chest.
"It's okay, it's okay. The boy is okay, he is alive. Sam was there. Don't forgot about that, he is alive ands it because of you. You've saved that boys life and gave him his comfort." He was rubbing my arm. I cried a little softer. His words were calming me down a bit. I lifted up my head to face him.
"Thank you." I smiled
"Anytime sis. I love you." He smiled
"I love you to." I grabbed my burger and took a massive bite. Sauce going all over my face.
"Your a mess." Pietro laughed
I started laughing and grabbing a napkin to clean my face. We finished eating and drove back to the compound.
"Thank you for a fun evening." I smiled
"We need to do it more often." He chuckled
"We do." I left the truck, I entered the compound and Peter instantly wrapped me in a hug.
"You missed me that much Parker. I was gone for like 2 hours." I laughed
"I can still miss you." He smiled, He eyes were so pure and loving. They were so easy to get lost in.
"Okay you two need to stop." Sam yelled as he walked by us. We laughed.
"You have school tomorrow right?" I asked
"Ya." He frowned.
"Well, let's watch a movie tonight." I suggested. He gave me the biggest smile ever.
"Sounds good." He grabbed my hand and we walked into his room. We turned on his tv and cuddled on his bed.
"How was supper?"
"It was really good, it was nice spending time with him." I smiled
"Oh that's nice."
"What did you do for supper?" I asked
"I had cereal." I sat up.
"Cereal? Really?" He laughed and pulled me back in. I giggled and fell into his warm chest. His hands was rubbing up and down my arm.
"I love you." I smiled
"I love you to." He kissed my forehead and I melted in his touch. He ended up falling asleep. I slowly moved his arm off of me and got out of the bed. He fluttered his eyes open a bit. I tensed up and looked at him. He flipped over a and his arms flared out on the bed. I left his room and quietly shut the door. When I closed it a took a sigh of relief.
"Ah, hm." I slowly turned around and saw Sam standing there, leaning against the wall.
"Hey Sam." I said In a high pitch voice.
"Hi." He just looked at me.
"Don't tell Tony." I pleaded. Tony had seen us hold hands, But he had no idea that we have done it. I would love to keep it that way. I trust Sam so much more than Tony.
"Why the hell would I tell him, I trust you and respect you more than him." He smiled. I was so glad to hear him say that. I walked over to him with my arms out. He grabbed them and hugged me.
"You are the best friend, big brother, person ever." I smiled
"Same goes to you." He smiled
"So I'm a big brother." I giggled
"Yup, have a goodnight."
"Goodnight Sam." I laughed. I shut my door and crawled into bed. I took off my jacket and fell asleep in my clothes. As I was drifting off and my head filled with thoughts of Peter.