Tears

Peter's POV
As soon as Wanda ran through the door, I followed her and tried to stop her.
"Wanda STOP!" I yelled, Running and loosing my breath. She didn't stop and just ran through the compound doors. I stopped and crouched down, holding my head. By the entrance.
"What just happened?" Nat asked, She placed her hand on my back. I stood up and shrugged her off.
"Nothing." I scoffed. I than felt a hand grab my wrist with force.
"What did you say to her?" Clint asked.
"We were just arguing."
"Yeah, sure you were. I don't think an argue would make her run out of there like she's fearing for her life." Clint gritted his teeth. I just looked at him and I felt so much guilt flow through my body.
"I just need to go." I pulled my arm away and walked into my room. I fell onto my bed and started throwing my pillows and everything I can find. Smashing a picture of me and Wanda in the process.
"No, no, Shit!" I fell to the floor and picked it up. It was a photo of Wanda kissing my cheek and me with a stupid ass smile. I clutched it to my chest and started to cry. My door swung open, Tony came to my side.
"Kid What is going on?" He asked. I just looked at the floor and cried.
"I don't want to loose her." I cried.

Wanda's POV
I continued to sit at the tree, not looking up and staring at a little dandelion. Twirling it through my fingers.
"Wanda are you okay?" I heard someone say.
I looked up and Clint was standing there. While we were fighting in Age Of Ultron he made me an Avenger and gave me the confidence i needed. When I got to live at the compound, Clint became a father figure to me. Which made me stay at the compound, Than Sam came into play and become another brother to me. They became my family.
"Clint." I smiled.
"Hey Wanda." He smiled and sat beside me.
I leaned into him and he wrapped his arm around me for a hug. I started crying more and he hugged me tighter.
"Can I ask what happened?" He said
I took a breath and wiped away some tears.
"Me and Peter had a fight." I sighed
"About the accords?" He asked
"Yeah, He's gonna sign and I'm not and we fought." I cried harder.
"Wanda." He sighed. He pulled me closer.
"It's gonna be okay, I'm not signing. If that makes you feel better." I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yeah, That kind of does."
"We should go back to the compound. Peter looked really distraught." He sighed
"I don't really want to see him right now. I still need some space from him."
"Well than what if we go back, I'll make sure Peter is not near you until you want to talk to him."
"Thank you Clint." I hugged him one last time, we got into his truck and drove back. When I got back, No one was in sight. I was walking past Peter's room, Which was now a mess. His bed was torn up, His table was flipped. Glass shattered everywhere. I slowly walked in and saw a broken picture of us. I could see the tears stains on it. I traced my finger over it and cried more.
"He left." I turned around and Tony was standing there. Tears streaming down my face.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"He didn't want to be here anymore, He went back to his aunts."
"No." I cried. I rested my head on the floor and I felt my body fuel with anger. My body turned to red and my power exploded all over the room. Knocking over Tony and shattering a window. Sam came running in and hugged me from behind.
"Wanda you have to breathe, Just breathe." Sam rubbed my back and helped me to my feet. He brought me to my room and placed me on my bed.
"I need to be alone Sam, But Thank you for this." I smiled through my tears.
"Okay, But call me of you need me." He smiled and left my room. I placed my head on my pillow and screamed.
Why was this happening to us, I really didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to be with Peter and go back to normal, cuddling almost every night. Laughing and smiling. Not all this crying.

Peter's POV
I fell onto my bed at Aunt Mays as she sat at the front of it.
"Peter what's going on with you and Wanda. I don't think I've ever seen you this sad before." May sighed.
"We just had a fight." I sighed
"About what?" She asked
I couldn't tell her about the accords, she still had no idea I was Spider-Man or that Wanda was Scarlet witch.
"I don't even now, we just fought." I looked down.
"I can tell you don't want to talk, I won't force you. But trust me, talking is the best thing you can do." She smiled and padded my face.
"Now just chill here and I'll order pizza for supper."
"Thank you May." I smiled. She left my room and I slumped into my bed. I rested my head against the wall and looked up at the ceiling. Should I call her. I've never dealt with anything like this, never less had a fight this bad. I ended falling asleep, crying.

Sorry this chapter is so short. Next chapter stuff will go down!