Escape

Peters POV
I continued to look around the dark room, Wanda's hand gripping my tighter.
"Peter." Wanda whispered into my ear.
"What?" I looked at her confused.
"We're not alone." Her eyes looking into the corner of the room. A felt a cold shiver run down my spine. I looked over to where she was looking. All of sudden some lights came on, Blinding me. I held my hands in front of my face to block the light. 30 guards came out of hiding and began walking to us.
"What do we do?" I began shaking and my body felt weak. I was scared shitless.
"Nothing." Wanda said defeated.
"What?" I got my web shooters ready. She put my hand down.
"Please don't. You won't win." She looked so defeated.
"Wanda we have to fight." I begged.
She shook her head.
"I'm sorry." I whispered. She looked at me scared. I got in a stance and webbed two guys into a wall and kicked one.
"PETER STOP!" I heard her yell, I then felt my whole body tense and shock. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. Wanda fell to the ground. She looked pissed off.
"Why?" She scoffed. I than felt a prick in my neck, I saw Wanda get pricked to.
"I'm sorr..." The world went dark. I woke up, My head was groggy. I looked around, I was chained to a wall. My hands behind my back. My feet chained to the floor. I saw Wanda on the other side of the room in a straight jacket with a collar around her neck. I looked down and I was now in Grey clothing. There was visibly blood stains on it. I gagged in my mouth.
"Wanda, Wanda. Wake up." I yelled, She lifted her head ever so slightly.
"Peter." She whispered
"Ya, It's me. I'm here." She started crying, All I wanted to do was hold her close.
"Wanda I'm so sorry, I just wanted to protect you." I looked at her. My heart was sinking.
"It's okay Peter, We should have fought. No matter what would have happened we would end up in this position. Sorry for being a dick." She looked so sad and defeated.
"Don't ever call yourself a dick. You are not one in the slightest. I'm the idiot that didn't listen to my insanely talented girlfriend." I was doing my best to cheer her up. She smiled and let out a little giggle.
"Thank you."
"Anytime Baby." I smiled. As she looked at me her face changed into concern.
"What?"
"Peter, They know who you are." She looked scared.
"It's okay, We just have to kill them." I laughed it off. On the inside I was terrified. What if they went after May or Ned. I couldn't let anything happen to them. A door than opened and two men walked in.
"They are awake." Was all they said. They left the room.
"Who are they?" I asked, I was very curious.
"Hydra agents....Peter we have to go." She started thrashing around in her straight jacket. I began pulling on my chains, I could faintly hear the sound of metal snapping. I looked over and Wanda begin to cry I'm defeat. That gave me the motivation I needed to rip out of my chains. My hands were broken free. Wanda eyes were filled with glee. I ripped off the chains on my legs. I fell to the ground in exhaustion, But I remembered what I had to do. I jolted to my feet. I unbuckled the straight jacket and helped her to her feet.
"Thank you." She smiled
"Your welcome." I gave her a soft kiss, Which returned even softer. That was the most loving kiss ever.
"I can't use my powers until this collar is off." She scoffed.
"Here." I spun her around. I gripped the collar and used all my might to rip that thing. It broke and fell to the floor.
"Wow, Thanks." She laughed.
"Honestly didn't think I could do that." I chuckled.
"We should go, They probably heard us." Wanda suggested.
"Ya, Let's go." She used her powers to pry open the door. It opened and we snuck around the hallway. She held out her hands and they began to glow.
"Stay behind me." She whispered. I did as she said. I had nothing to fight with, Besides my fists. We entered a room, There was two guards sitting at a desk, Guarding our suits. Wanda engulfed them both in red fog and threw them into opposite walls. We both ran to the table and changed into out suits, I know this is life or death but wow she was hot. She caught me staring and I just smirked.
"What? You want this Peter Parker." She smirked.
"I wouldn't complain." I smiled
"If we make it out alive, I'm all yours." She finished zipping up her suit. I groaned In annoyance. I got my web shooters ready and slipped on my mask.
"Let's do this." I smiled at her comment. I clicked on my ear piece and started talking. While Wanda guarded the door.
"Hello, Mr Stark. We are alive, We need help. I don't know how much time we have." I than looked to Wanda and she gave me a comfort smile.
"KID, Your Okay." I heard tony say.
"Ya, Ya we are. Send help now." I begged.
"We will be there shortly." Tony said, He sounded relieved and happy.
"There coming." I said gleefully
"Seriously...Yes." Wanda wrapped me in a hug.
As I was facing the door, I noticed two guards running in our direction. I webbed them to the wall. Wanda turned to look at what I did.
I ran up to them and punched them both in the faces. They got knocked out cold.
"Nice job." She placed her hand on my shoulder. We kept running into guards and killing them.
"Kid, We are here. The jet is in the front."
"Okay. On our way." I reported back.
"Wanda's Where is the front." I asked.
"Umm...this way." We started running down the hallway. At the end of the hallway we saw four guards standing there holding guns.
"Run." We turned around and started to run back. Four more guards appeared.
"Shit." I said. We each positioned out selves in front of one the four guards.
"I love you." I heard Wanda say.
"I love you to." I smiled. All of a sudden I heard gunshots and the guards in front me fell to the ground. Tony was standing over then in his Ironman suit. Pietro by his side. I turned to look at the other guards, Sam and Nat were taking them out.
"Let's go before more come." Tony said. Sam and Nat came behind us and playfully pushed us down the hallway. We made it outside.
"Wait!" Everyone looked at me.
"They know my identity." I added.
"Well we just have to blow the place up." Tony laughed. We walked onto the jet and Tony blew up the whole base. It was beautiful and terrifying.