The stake out

Wanda's POV
As were sitting Nat gave me a run down. Basically there was this guy who worked for Hydra and was conducting experiments in his lab, secretly. We were just suppose to watch the lab to see any movement. If we saw some movement we were suppose to capture it on a camera. Even if we got nothing Tony was going to go take care of him tomorrow. He just wanted more evidence, I guess. I don't know, I thought this was a pretty pointless mission. At least I am with Nat. We arrived in Brooklyn. We parked the quinjet and got into an hotel room. There was two beds and a tv.
"This is nice." I flopped onto the bed.
"Ya, it is." I giggled as she flopped next to me.
"I'm hungry." Nat giggles
"I could eat to, should I order Chinese?"
"Ya, that sounds great." I got off the bed and grabbed my phone. I ordered Chinese and Nat was setting up the camera, it was facing the lab.
I looked out the window, standing next to Nat.
"So, what's this guys names again?"
"Brandon." Nat said
"He just sounds like a dick." We both giggled.
"Ya, he really does." I walked away from her. I sat down on the bed and turned on the Tv. I heard a knock at the door. Nat answered it and we got our food.
"Yay!" I said, Nat giggled
She placed the food on the bed.
"So what's with you and Peter?" She said while stuffing noodles into her mouth.
"Well, we went on a date." I smiled
"And."
"That's it." I grinned
She rolled her eyes and scoffed
"Bullshit."
I started laughing.
"Ok fine." I smiled.
"Yay, tell me all about it." Her smile was 10 miles wide.
I took a bite of rice.
"He took to me to a fancy restaurant, we chatted and after that we went to a arcade. He won me a stuffed Tiger. When we got home, I gave him a kiss." I smiled. Remembering that day I started smiling even more. I started blushing thinking about his body on mine.
"Oooo...And did anything else happen." She smirked.
"Maybe." I said sheepishly
"Oh come on, you can tell me." She was hopping up and down on the bed, excitement filling her body.
I just looked at her and she wasn't backing down.
"Okay...fine." I rolled my eyes
"Yay."
"After the kiss, he walked into my room and we maybe...um...you know." I smirked
"OH MY GOSH!" She yelled out. She grabbed my hands. We both squealed.
"So...enough about me, what's with you and Banner?" I asked
"Me and Banner?" Her looked confused.
"Ya, I've seen the way you guys look at each other. It's very cute." I smiled. Throughout the year I've been here. Every-time in a meeting, they almost always sit together. I can't be the only one who's noticed.
"Well I mean we are friends." She smiled nervously
"Ya, sure you are." I gave her cocky grin.
"Seriously." She stated
"Hmmm." I hummed. We both started laughing. We than heard the sound of the camera going off. I jumped up and we ran up to the window.
"There." Nat pointed at the window. "There...that's out guy." She smiled
"Ok, so what do we do?" I asked, I kept looking out the window and saw the man, he was walking down a hallway with a little boy.
"Nat. He has a child with him." I got very concerned. I was takin young and tortured all through my life. So seeing a little boy, it brought back a lot of memories I wish to forgot.
"I know, we're going to move in." She turned away and started grabbing her guns.
"What? I thought we were suppose to tell Tony" I kept looking out the window.
"I know, but by the time he gets here, it could be to late. We need to move now." She barked, I jumped back. I quickly gathered my thoughts and put on my jacket. We snuck out of the way hotel room. Nat didn't want to get seen with guns and knives. We got onto the street and snuck through a back door of the lab.
"Stay behind me." Nat whispered. We shuffled across the wall, ducking under security cameras. We made it to a hallway, Nat started kicking down doors. She shot 3 guys. I kicked another door down and threw 2 guys against a wall. I felt cold metal press against my neck.
"Don't move!" I raised my arms in the air very slowly. I couldn't hear Nat. My nerves started to sink in, I started shaking.
"I said don't Move!" I jumped, my heart started beating faster. I feel like he could hear it.
I heard him cock the gun, I stood up straighter. A heard a gun shot and I winced. I spun around slowly. The man was lying there, Nat was standing there. Her gun still pointing at him.
"Thanks." I began to catch my breath.
"Ya, anytime." She smiled. She grabbed my shoulders and we continued to walk down the hallway. We kicked down more doors, shooting anyone inside. There was one last door. I leaned in and I could a man trying to hush someone.
"Nat." I whispered. She nodded her head and moved me aside. She kicked down the door and shot one guard. I used my power and through a guy into a table than the wall. A man was holding a gun to the child.
"One more step and he dies." The man yelled. The boy began crying.
"Please don't." I begged
He pressed the gun more into his head, causing the kid to whimper in pain. I looked over to Nat, she still had her gun pointed at him.
"Put the gun down NOW!" He barked
She slowly put the gun down. We were standing in a room. A giant window lighting up the whole room. I stared at the boy, pain filling my eyes. A tear rolled down my cheek. I than heard a gun shot and l turned away.
"no." I whispered
I turned back around and saw the man lying dead, Red wing was just floating in the air.
"Oh my gosh." Nat smiled
The boy ran into my arms and I engulfed him in a hug. I picked him up, his legs wrapped around my waist and he hid his head in my neck. I rested my hand on my back.
"It's ok, your gonna be okay." I reassured him. Tony can over the ear price. "Good job guys." I was expecting him to scold us.
"The quinjet is parked behind the building."
"Be there in 5." Nat responded.
"Is he okay?" Nat asked
"He's going to be okay." I smiled. I held the boy closer and walked out of the building. Sam and Tony were waiting there for us. Sam grabbed the kid from me.
"Is he okay?" Sam asked
"I think he may be cut a little bit." I said, his knee was a little bloody. He nodded his head and brought him to a table. He placed him on there and started to took care of his knee.
"You were suppose to tell me if something went on." Tony said. Well here we go, the scolding is going to began.
"Sorry Tony, When I saw him with a child, I wanted to take action before something happened." She stared at Tony. He changed his expression a bit.
"Okay, But next time just tell me." He smiled and walked away to the front of the jet.
"Whew, That was a close one." Nat smiled. I giggled and took a seat. We took off and Nat took a seat next to me. We arrived at the compound. I looked out the window and I saw Peter standing there a huge smile wiped across his face. I giggled and smiled.