Forever

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Milo's POV***

"I just don't want to forget a single minute. He grows so fast. Look, he is in a size two diaper already. Before you know it, he will be married with his own family." I grumble while watching our baby sleep. Maybe if I wake him up, I can slow time down a bit.

"You stress too much. We have forever. We are young, healthy. Please let Luke sleep. Just come sit with me and enjoy our down time." Neko pulls me out of the room. My eyes trail across the nursery where our son sleeps.

"I know it sounds ridiculous. I'm sorry." I mumble the words softly. I'm not really sorry at all. My anxiety is all too real. Forever doesn't seem like long enough. I want eternity.

"You're not relaxing." Neko chuckles in my ear. He pulls me into his lap as he sits down on the sofa.

"I want to. I'm just worried." I curl into my husband's chest. His fingers dig into the back of my head. He softly plunders my tresses with his fingertips.

"Keep doing that." I smile into his shirt. My body physically shuts down. His hands are magic, working the knots from my flesh.

"I love you." I whisper. God do I ever. I love Batman insanely. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. There is no way I'm supposed to love him like the air I breathe. If he was a god, I would gladly take up his religion. My husband is my everything.

"I love you, Koala. I do. I love you so fucking much. I often wonder if it is normal. Everything about you is so absolutely stunning to me." Neko pulls my head up. His lips touch mine. I feel that familiar stir in the pit of my stomach. This man makes my body pliable.

"You can't love when I worry over all the smallest things." I giggle into Neko's mouth. I get it. I'm a bit much at times.

"Actually, those are some of the times I love you the most intensely. You just care so much. It bubbles from every pore of your body. You are the most kind and loving being I have ever met." Neko presses his lips against mine over and over. I love it.

"I love that you keep me grounded. You hold our family together like glue. You're always there to pull me from my darkening thoughts. You are perfect for me." I push back from Neko's hold. His hands slip down my waist to hold my hips.

I stare between his dark orbs. They are almost obsidian against his olive skin. His jet black hair accentuates his angular face. I'm not sure I have ever appreciated how aesthetically perfect this man is. He's fucking hot. It's unnerving.

"Whatever you are thinking, I can feel it." Neko smirks at me. His eyes fall my lips to my chest. He continues his visual journey until it lands on my crotch. I see what he is talking about. My Coke pokes through my sweats. It bumps against his tight abdominal wall.

"You are beautiful." I blush. I know I am. I can feel the heat that warms my skin.

"Fuck, I love that blush. It just makes you even sexier." Neko pulls on my waist, bringing me closer to his body. I'm not complaining, at all.

Our kisses start slow. They quickly grow to frantic. I burrow my fingers under Neko's shirt. I sigh as my hands meet his flesh.

"Mmm. Keep going." Neko kisses me deeper, bringing our lips to seal as one pair.

Our tongues tangle. His sweet taste washes over my own. The mix is hypnotic. We are really good at blending into one another.

My hips buck into Neko's lap. His hands slide into my pants, grabbing at my ass with need. The action causes me to grind against his firm core.