Blowjobs 101

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Neko's POV**

Milo isn't the same. It was bound to happen. It was expected.

What I didn't expect, is a whole new Milo. My Koala walked out of that courtroom and left a large part of him in that building.

Over the next couple of days I got to see someone that was weightless, open and most of all free.

The first glimpse came that morning after the verdict. Milo teased me by pleasuring himself with his toy. Not that he got very far, I stopped that shit mid stroke.

It's one thing for me to use a toy on Milo. But, he has no need to do so himself. My cock is always willing and ready to be buried in my future husband.

The real changes were far from the temptress sexual being Milo started unveiling. Although he has always been a beacon of beauty, the stress left his features. His skin began to glow and his eyes shone with such pure delight. He was and is breathtaking. Even more so now though.

His personality is steadily evolving. The shyness has all but melted away. Every once in a while he still has a moment. But, I don't mind. The innocent blushes do everything to make me want to pin him to the hood of the car and take him in a public setting.

If we thought that Milo was openly proud before, we were mistaken. Milo has literally busted out of his box. He seriously has become so fucking sexy. Like how? How could he be any sexier?

"Batman." I hear the devastating angel call for me.

I put down the spoon that I am stirring breakfast with. I turn the stove off and push the completed meal to the side.

I walk into the bedroom and I swear to the heavens, instant arousal.

Fuck me!

My Koala is laying in the bed in nothing but a sheet that is scantily clad over his hips. His arms are tucked behind his head. I know for a fact we went to sleep with pants on, it was cold as snowballs last night.

"Koala?" I smirk over at the sex god.

"Missed you." Milo purrs the words out like a plea.

"Is that so?" I ask. I walk over to the bed and bend down near the edge. I kiss my way up his sheathed legs and roll my breath over his very apparent morning wood. I cup my lips over the covered tent and peck at the pole with my mouth.

"Mmmhmmm. Come up here and make me feel wanted." Shit. Who the fuck could turn this down?

Not. ME.

I climb up his body and straddle his waist. I bend down and slide my hand to his neck, lifting gently as I descend over his soft mouth. I immediately slither my tongue in and work my way into every crevice. His arms move and he grabs my jaws and holds me to his face.

My chest heaves out broken pants. This vixen. I feel his knee slide up and he applies pressure to my scrotum. His knee rubs against it causing my dick to jump wildly.

"Christ." I breathe out. My hands tangle in his hair and I roll us over and kick the sheet down past our feet.

Milo lets go of my lips causing a groan of dissatisfaction to purge from my pouting mouth.

He kisses down my chest and trails a path to my nipple I look down at him as his mouth surrounds my right nipple. His breath washes over it before his tongue rolls over it with a sweet suckle.

"Koala." I warn. He is stirring a beast I won't tame.

"Batman." Milo purrs. His tongue licks at my neck and the assault is heavenly.