Legend

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Neko's POV***

"Baby?" I shake my Koala awake. His hair is a mop of messy strands. He looks like he had a rough night. Possibly because we did.

"Too much light." Milo whines and covers his face with my pillow.

"Hangover?" I ask gently. I know he was lit last night. That was the whole point of taking him out.

"If you are referring to the fact that my head feels like it's being slammed between two train car doors. Yeah." Milo rolls over and holds his head.

I lift him slowly and press the concoction of medicine into his palm. I hand him a bottle of water.

"Just take it. I will get you breakfast too. Should help." I stand up and slip on my bottoms. I walk out into the living room.

The house is familiar because I spent four years inside of it. It should be. Over the last year, not much has changed.

"Batman." Eric smiles and turns around from the counter with two cups of coffee. He presses them into my hands.

"Tell the little partier to get up and have breakfast. It's almost done." Eric chuckles.

Milo was on a whole other level last night. He was not shy, at all. Once the alcohol saturated his system, he was a social butterfly and a dancing machine.

It was one of my favorite nights with my man.

"He's got a tiny hangover." I sip from my coffee and walk back to our room.

"Here, love. Try this." I set the cup down and pull Milo into the cradle of my arms.

"Drinking, fun. Aftermath, not so much." Milo sits up and takes a pull from the cup.

"Yeah, there's no way to know if you will get a hangover. Sorry, baby." I place a soft kiss on his head.

"At least I remember the majority of the night. I don't think Kyle could say the same." Milo chuckles with a groan.

Let's hope Kyle doesn't remember. He may not be amused. He was far more wasted than Milo.

"Eric said breakfast is almost done. Sin soakers and rehydration is just what the doctor ordered." I stand up and gesture for Milo to follow.

He's slow, uncoordinated and adorable.

I wrap my arm around his waist and he leans against me. We make our way to the table. He gratefully tanks Eric.

"Might have given you a little too much last night." Eric gives Milo a sympathetic smile.

"It was fun though." Milo shrugs.

"That's an understatement. I think that's one of the best nights of my life." Eric smiles and hands out plates as Lux and the rest of our crew file into the room.

"How you holding up Ky?" I ask with a smirk.

"My ass is sore." Ky glares at Lux.

"I warned you." Lux has no fucks to give.

"For God sakes. I said sorry." Ky whines.

"And I accepted. Doesn't mean you don't get punished." Lux shrugs and starts eating.

"Neko. Tell your friend he's being a jerk." Ky begs me for help.

"I don't get in the middle of a lover's quarrel." I laugh. It's hilarious.

"It was one tiny lap dance. He should get over it." Ky stabs at his eggs violently.

"Sure. I will just grind down on a waiter next time we're out. Then we can be even." Lux gives Ky a daring smirk.