Seventeen

***Milo's POV***

Goodbye, Seventeen. You fucking sucked! Well, the last part of you was wonderful. But, you are not going to be missed, AT ALL.

I get out of my empty bed and stretch my sore muscles. God, why did I agree to wrestle with Lux. Jesus, that fucker is large. Accepting his challenge was like so stupid. I heard Ky say it looked like a Koala fighting a Grizzly bear. Don't worry, it feels like it too.

I slip on my boxers as I look around the room.

Hmmmm. Where is my Batman?

Slowly, muscles screaming at me, I walk into the living room. No Batman.

I search the kitchen before grabbing my phone.

Koala: Batmannnnnnn. I miss you. 😭😭😭

Batman: Look in the backyard, silly man. 😘😘😘

Smiling broadly, I hurry towards the back sliding glass doors. Sure enough, the sight is delightful.

There, my Batman, stands. Looking oh so delicious.

I pull the doors open and am greeted to beautiful music. Looking around, I see breakfast set up on the patio table. A large bouquet of flowers sits beside a plate with a card envelope.

I pass by the romantic table setting and launch myself at my boyfriend. He's in his pajama bottoms with the sun beaming on him. He looks so godly.

Batman opens his arms and catches me mid jump. I pepper his gorgeous face with kisses.

"Happy almost Birthday Koala." Batman captures my lips in a sweet kiss.

Greedy as I am, I thread my arms around his neck and pull him into a searing lip lock. I moan as his tongue enters my mouth.

Lord, have mercy. This man!

Batman pulls back with a blinding smile. Both dimples are on full display. He takes my hand and clasps it in between us. My other hand gets intertwined with his. He pulls me in and I lay my head against his chest. The music swaps and we sway gently from sided to side before stepping into a circular formation.

My heart swells as we dance under the morning sun.

"I love you so much Koala." Neko whispers.

"I love you more." I respond breathlessly.

He literally takes my breath away.

"I wanted an intimate moment before I have to share you." Batman confesses.

"You don't ever have to share me." I promise against his heart.

"Maybe for a little while." Batman argues.

I give in. Probably, for a little bit he has to share me.

After our dance, Batman pulls me towards breakfast and takes my chair out for me. We eat Eggs Benedict with juice. My meds sit beside me. What a delicious appetizer. I chuckle to myself.

I swallow my pills before digging into the yummy breakfast.

"So, why are you sharing me?" I question the sexy devil sharing the table with me.

"Nice try, baby." Neko chuckles as he shuts me down fast.

"Have it your way." I shrug like I'm not having a mini panic attack.

I scoot my chair back and stand. I walk the three short steps to my man and he sits back, making room for me on his lap.

I kiss his neck and nibble the flesh under his ear. A deep moan escapes the alluring beast's throat.