Something Different

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Neko's POV***

"Koala, hurry up." My husband has been trying to get ready for an hour. We still have to get Cash to use the restroom. We have so much to do.

"I'm ready. I'm sorry." Milo rushes up to me, landing in my arms. I take a moment to taste his lips. We are never behind enough to waste an opportunity to love one another.

"Here take Cash outside." I push the pup into Milo's arms. "I will be right out. I have to pee."

Milo goes off towards the door. Cash squirms in his arms. It causes a chuckle to slip past my lips. Milo has not gotten the hang of this dog child thing.

After getting what I need done, I grab my keys and our phones. I walk out back to see Milo begging Cash to use the bathroom.

"Baby, ignore him. He likes the attention." I wrap my arms around my husband, snuggling him into my chest. God, I love him so damn much. I can never leave him alone when we are near.

"I love you." The words are cherished as they slip past my lips.

"I love you Batman." Milo reaches up to kiss me on my jaw. I love his kisses.

"See, he is doing it." I nudge Milo's head toward Cash as I whisper. I don't want to distract our pup.

"Good. We gotta leave." Milo untangles from my hold. He scoops up Cash to get him in the kennel.

We get in my truck so we can get to our designated schools. We both have orientation tonight.

"I'm gonna miss you." My Koala sounds so sad. I pull him closer to me by his thigh. It's mutual. I always miss him.

"As soon as I'm done, I will be there to get you." Trying to soothe Milo, I kiss his hand.

"Wish we could have went to the same school." Milo seems really sad. It hurts my heart.

"Baby, I do too. Only nine months. That's what you said." I try to remind him of his words of encouragement that had gotten this whole ball rolling.

"I was a fool." Milo giggles. I enjoy the soft smile that plays on his lips.

"I will reward you." I give him my most sultry tone. Lord knows, it is truly a reward for both of us.

"Tell me all about it." Milo turns to face me as I drive.

"Really, whatever you want. I'm game. I can taste you, touch you, eat you. It's really just a matter of what will make you writhe for me." Knowing I'm getting him aroused, I smirk.

"I think I will be the one eating you." Milo's words cause my member to stand straight the fuck up. He has NOT done that. I would be lying if I wasn't curious why he leaks so profusely when my tongue teases his tight hole.

"Tell me all about it." I smirk again. Fuck school. I'm about to find a god damned dirt road.

"You on all fours. My face between your cheeks. My tongue lapping across your flesh. Batman, I'm going to devour you." Milo almost purrs as he describes his intent. I am completely down for all of it.

"We are going straight home after orientation. Straight the fuck home." My words are dead serious. I have been waiting for him to try something new for a while. Hell if I'm not so damn excited.

The rest of the drive is just a series of the two of us teasing one another with descriptions for later. I drop my husband off at his school. Kissing his lips hungrily, I let my body make promises that I will keep.