Cards Against Family

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Milo's POV***

I can't. Can not. I'm not even sure I am actually old enough to play this game.

Neko looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. I stare at the card like it is Satan's left nut.

"We can't play that card." I whisper into Neko's ear. It's not right." I chuckle even though I'm the one in opposition.

"Just lighten up." Neko pushes another glass of punch at me. I'm not gonna make it all night.

"The first card Czar will be Daddy." Em hands Uncle Jackson the box full of black cards.

"Oh, before we start. Fair warning. Over the last few months, I filled most of the blank cards in with different things. You're welcome." Em smiles and winks at me.

"Also, there are several editions mixed together. My personal favorite is the red box. You're also welcome for that." Alexis giggles.

I don't know what this game is. But, I can tell from the cards in our hands, I better get more intoxicated.

We wait while Uncle Jackson reads over his card. He reads it out loud after. Neko pulls me on to his lap and holds our ten white cards out for me to see.

"On the eighth day, God created _____ and it was good." Aunt Susan and Uncle Jackson look around the room. I can't help but giggle manically. We so have this.

"This one." I point to the card. My face is flaming.

"Good choice." Neko rewards me with a kiss. I make sure to moan into his mouth and rock my ass over his lap. I want that dick tonight.

"Behave." Neko smiles as he pretends to chastise me. I slide a card, face down into the pile.

"Now we read the cards out loud and decide the best one. Whoever's card is selected, wins the point." Aunt Susan slides the stack carefully off of the table and she shows them to her husband. They are laughing so manically, we all start laughing too.

"On the eighth day, God created ____, and its was good." Uncle Jackson repeats the card and starts filling in the blank with the choices.

"I'm having a hard time." Aunt Susan laughs so hard, she snorts.

"It's between Big Black Cock and Anal Lube." Uncle Jackson shakes head before throwing down our card, causing me to grip the newly won black card with triumph.

"So, which one of you had the big black cock?" Daniel smirks and Kylie giggles.

"It's in the bathroom." Kyle busts out laughing.

"We don't even have a black one." I whisper shout through laughter.

"He's right. It is pink." Daniel falls over laughing tremendously.

"You can borrow it." I stick my tongue out. "Seeing as yours is still in the package."

The whole group laughs out and I feel a smidgen bad for bringing up his virginity.

Only a little though.

"I will be the Czar next." Ky grabs the black box and reads over the card. He passes out a white card to everyone to replace the ones we played.

"The leprechaun followed the rainbow to steal _______."

"Hey. We have a blank card." I show everyone the card.

"No you don't." A very tipsy Kylie grabs my card, writes on it and winks as she hands it back.

"That's fantastic." I show the card to Neko and he spews beer into my lap.