No!

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Neko's POV**

"I said No." I shake my head adamantly. What the fuck is he even thinking?

"News Flash. Not my Dad." Milo throws his hands in the air and stomps off away from me.

"That's right. I'm not your Father. I'm your Fiancée and I said NO!" I follow him through the house, now I'm frustrated beyond fucking belief.

"That's where you messed up. I wasn't asking. I told you out of respect. But, fuck your opinion." Milo grabs his keys, stomping out of the house and slamming the door.

Angry does not begin describe the burn roaring through my veins. My blood is pumping viciously, causing a loud thump in the vein running through my forehead.

Who does he think he is?

A fucking tattoo. On his beautiful skin. Why? Why tarnish such glorious flesh?

I don't have time for this shit. He is not getting a god damned tattoo and that's final. I said fucking NO!

I snatch my keys off my counter and slam every damn door on my way out.

I'm not his father. Fuck right I'm not. I'm not his mama either. I love him. I cherish him. I'm nothing like those pieces of shit. How dare him to even put me in the same fucking sentence.

My truck roars to life. My hands grip the steering wheel until I feel my wrists protesting, knuckles a paste white.

Our first real fight, over a picture. A picture that will maim his body forever. Always there. Never going away.

I stop off at Lux' house and ring the doorbell too many times to count.

"Hey. What... oh, hell. Neko. Calm down." He yelps as I drag him towards my truck.

"Get in." I bark, my hand already moving the gear shifter.

"Where are we" Lux starts to ask. I put my hand in his face to halt his conversation.

"You talk. I listen." Lux turns and looks directly at me.

"Do you know what my innocent, sweet, selfish, bratty little man is planning on doing?" I ask the rhetorical question. Lux doesn't bother to reply, he already knows I don't want an answer.

"A fucking tattoo. Yep. You heard that. He's going to scar his perfect skin. For life. Like for EVER." I shake as I drive down the roads to who the fuck knows where.

"What kind?" Lux asks innocently.

"It doesn't matter. I said NO!" I yell.

"You can't actually have said that." Lux looks at me questioningly. His eyes are as big as saucers.

"Yeah the fuck I did. He's my fiancée. He isn't allowed." I shake my head furiously.

"That's not how it works." Lux almost whispers the words.

"Why not? I wouldn't do something like that without asking him." I stop the truck in the mall parking lot and jump out.

"Because it's his body." Lux runs to catch up to me.

"Whose side are you on anyways?" I sneer at my best friend.

"No ones. I'm neutral." Lux steps back as I turn on him.

"You're not fucking Switzerland Lux. Whose side?" I roar out.

"I'm not doing this. You're angry and you're going to say something to really hurt my feelings." Lux stands there and crosses his arms, staring at me in shame.