Hard

***Milo's POV***

I wake up to the damn alarm clock blasting out warning bells against my ear drums. I stretch and feel the sheets to realize that Neko is missing. Knowing he can't be far, I jump from the bed and head to the bathroom. I clean up and brush my teeth before pulling on my pajama pants.

I locate my sexy beast of a boyfriend standing over the stove. The smell of bacon permeates the air. I smile. I'm so spoiled.

"Good morning." I purr into Neko's back as I kiss between his shoulder blades.

"Morning Koala." Neko looks back at me with that breathtaking smile. I rub my hips across his butt. He should know that I'm not just sporting morning wood.

"Someone's happy to see me." Neko smirks.

He turns around and pulls me close. His hand cups the side of my face, bringing my lips to meet his. I comply eagerly. My lips immediately part and allow his pink tongue to run its course thru my mouth.

I pull closer and press myself against his bare chest. Skin to skin we make out in the kitchen. Neko reaches over and turns the stove off.

He tangles his hands in my hair and growls into my mouth. My cock throbs against his growing erection. I rock my hips forward and his hands lift the back of my thighs up. I wrap my legs around his waist and rock my hips faster.

"God your sexy." Batman grunts. I can feel his hardened member poking against my ass. I yank his head into mine and smash are swollen lips together.

Neko pants into my mouth and I throw my head back with a soft moan. His lips descend the column of my neck, a wet heat blazes a trail of goosebumps across my collarbone.

Neko slams my back against the dining room wall as his hands slip into my pants. He kneads my cheeks with his large paws.

"Clothes. Off." I order.

Neko pulls my pants off and shifts my weight into one hand. He pulls the drawstring on his sweats and shimmies his pants down his legs.

He spits in his hand and strokes his dick a few times. He pulls my cheeks apart and pushes firmly into me. I breathe huskily at the pressure penetrating my entrance. He dips his legs down and thrusts up. His swollen head navigates to my prostate.

I moan loudly while he thrusts into me.

"Feels so good." I praise him. His strength is commendable. My back slides up and down the smooth wall with each shift of his hips.

"So god damned tight." Neko grits out. His eyes are staring at me, making my cock pulse against his abs.

I attack his lips as he pounds into me relentlessly. My hole throbs from the stretch that feels too damn perfect.

"Batman." I purr. His hips punish me. He squeezes and pulls at the tender flesh of my ass. He spins us around and walks toward the counter.

I slide reluctantly down his legs, his staff popping out of my swollen entrance.

Neko slides his hands down my back and pushes me forward so I lean over the counter top.

He drops to his knees and licks my puckering hole. When he comes up, I am immediately filled again.

"Batman, so hard." I mewl.

He grabs my neck and leans over my shoulders. I turn my face and our lips connect. He plunders my mouth.

He circles his hips around inside of me as he kisses the daylights out of me. I pull back and fall onto the counter.

"Faster." I demand.