Demon Blood

As her parents talk Harmony pets Nuggets while looking out the window of her room. Her favorite spot in a window seat that was made for her. Hell is horrifying and awful. Every now and then Harmony would be drawn to leave but her whole family is here and the hotel is the safest place in the world. Except it seems like everyday something is telling her to leave but her parents made it very clear she's not going anywhere. Now she needs to ignore that call now more than ever.

I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away,You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for is that clear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I don't need an adventure and don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow youInto the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknownWhat do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake
Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?
Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?
Who knows deep down there's somewhere I have to be
Every day's a little harder as I feel my powers glow
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to goInto the unknown?
Into the unknown
Into the unknownAre you out there?
Do you know me?
Can you feel me?
Can you show me?Where are you going? Don't leave me alone
How do I follow you into the unknown

Harmony stopped just in time when someone knocked on her door. "Oh Harmony! I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your father by coming in anyway." Alastor's voice rang out before he used Angel as a ram to open the door.

"The door was unlocked." Harmony told him.

"Fucking hell Al!" Angel yelled. "When you said you were gonna ram me I thought you meant something else!"

"Gross." Harmony said. "If you two are gonna do that sex stuff can you please remember to close the door this time?"

Angel quickly fixed himself and sighed. "Anyway, your father thinks that you going up to help with that Chalie like project might not be so bad."

"Really?" Harmony gasped.

"Yes darling." Alastor nodded. "I think you should have the opportunity to socialize with children your own age and you have never given us a reason not to trust you. You shall go for only a few hours as promised."

"BUT!" Angel stepped in. "When you get back we want to know every single detail what happened up there and if we don't like it you're gonna forget about the whole damn thing."

Harmony nodded her head before hugging them. "I promise."

"And you are to have at least four vials of our blood." Angel added.

"Um... won't that freak people out?" Harmony asked. "Plus do I really need them? I'm sure my own powers are enough if it comes down to it."

"Yes yes dear." Alastor nodded. "But more powers the better now do you understand?"

Harmony nodded again. "Alright, I'll bring your blood."

"Speaking of which, time for practice." Angel announced.

The three made their way to the very front of the hotel before Alastor took out a knife and carefully cut the palm of his hand.

Harmony took his hands and started drinking the blood that fell out of Alastor's cut. Harmony doesn't need blood but when Harmony was teething she bit Angel hard enough to draw blood and when she drank it she grew four extra arms and got taller, but it was only temporary. They found out when Harmony drinks demon blood she gets that demon's powers.

After Harmony swallowed enough her smile got even bigger as it matched Alastors and her eyes started to glow red before they started to look like static. With a snap of her fingers her father's monster appeared and grabbed a random demon that was walking nearby before throwing him miles away into a window.

Alastor and Angel both laughed and applauded her.

"Splendid darling! Well done!" Alastor praised her.

"Not really." Harmony said her voice now sounding like a very old radio. "I was aiming for the bell tower."