Herbert

"WHY DIDN'T YOU THREE HAGS TELL ME I HAD A KID!!" Hades yelled at the fates in full flame.

"We tried to sixteen years ago, but you wouldn't listen." The fates told him.

"What?" Hades asked confused.

"When your daughter was born we tried to tell you about her, you asked how you were gonna get off this isle and we said in sixteen years. We were gonna explain but you didn't want to hear it so you told us to tell you in sixteen years."

Hades groaned, that does sound like something he would do. After all everything was ruined when they told him about the future before. Hades sat down and couldn't believe it still. He had a daughter. A daughter that looks so much like him and has all his powers.

"That dumb kid said she was raised by demons. Is that true?" Hades asked.

"Yes." The fates answered. "Demeter gave her to a married couple in Hell, but you don't have to worry Hades, they love her as if she was their own."

"What are their names?" Hades asked.

"Alastor and Angel."

Hades couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "A demon named Angel, that's ironic."

"His real name is Anthony."

Hades looked at them confused. "His?"

"Harmony was raised by two men Hades, you know, gay."

Hades wasn't homophobic by any means but it was sad enough that his daughter called someone else her dad but to find out she calls two others dad and he's not one of them it just hurt for some reason. He never wanted to be a dad but knowing that there is someone out there he created and he can't see her just... Hurts.

Meanwhile, Harmony was helping out the VKs again.

Jay and Carlos were practicing and Harmony was talking to Evie. She just found out Ben took Mal on a date she didn't go after them though cause she was giving Mal a chance to remove that spell.

"You have to let me make your dress for the coronation." Evie told her.

"Sorry Eve." Harmony gave her an apologetic look even though she was smiling. "My mom always makes my clothes."

She then spotted Mal and Ben walking back together. Harmony looked into Ben's eyes and saw the spell was gone but he was still walking with Mal with his arm around her. Harmony smiled, Mal did the right thing and Ben forgave her.

"Harmony." Ben gave her a grin. "Can I talk to you for a moment? I need your opinions about family day."

"Sure." Harmony said as she got up and followed Ben inside. "What do you need to know?"

"Mal spelled me." Ben told her right away.

"Yeah, I know." Harmony nodded.

"You knew?"

"I found out after your crazy song, I told her to remove it and she did."

"Harmony, Mal didn't remove the spell, it washed off in the enchanted lake but she doesn't know. She thinks I'm still under a spell."

Harmony frowned then scoffed. "And here I thought she was improving."

"But listen, she thought I was drowning in the lake and she jumped in to save me."

"So?"

"She can't swim, she would have drowned. "

"She was willing to die for you." Harmony realized. "So there is good in her."

"Yeah, we were right, I really think this project is gonna work."

"Me too."

Ben then walked out with her back to the VKs.

"I can't thank you enough of this Harmony, for believing in the cause."

"Hey it's been very entertaining." Harmony chuckled before she snapped her fingers and music started playing and she started dancing with Ben.

You have a dream,
You wish to tell,
And it's just laughable
But, hey dude, what the hell?

'Cause you're one of a kind,
A charming son of Beast and Belle!
Now, let's give these VKs a place to dwell
Take it, boys!

(Ha-ha!)
Boo!

Inside of every villain is a lost cause
(Ha)
But we'll dress them up for now with just a smile
Wicked smiles~!

And we'll chlorinate this cesspool
With some old redemption flair
And show these simpletons some proper class and style
Class and Style!
(Oh!)

Here above the ground,
I'm sure your plan is sound
They'll spend a little time
Down at this..

"HEY!"

Harmony twitched that she was interrupted but didn't lose her smile. Tilting her head to the side a redheaded boy stomped up to her.

"Just what is she doing here?!"

"Do I know you?" Harmony asked.

"I'm the son of Hercules and Meg."

"Sorry, that doesn't clear anything up." Harmony shrugged.

"Herb I told you." Ben snapped as he put his arm around Harmony's shoulder protectively. "Harmony isn't from the isle."

"Doesn't matter she's still the daughter of who tried to kill my parents." Herbert glared.

"She's never even met Hades, she was adopted when she was a baby." Ben explained. "She has been helping me with my proclamation for days."

"It's a trick Ben! It's what her kind do!"

"Hey." Evie walked over. "Harmony can't tell lies and she's the kindest girl any of us has ever met."

"So?" Harmony spoke up. "Who is this and why is he yelling?"

"Herbert is the grandson of your dad's brother Zeus." Ben explained.

Harmony burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Herbert demanded.

"I don't see how you have the right to judge me when your grandfather is a selfish jerk who knocks up his sisters."

Herbert stood there frozen with his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

"Don't deny it." Harmony chuckled. "I read it on the internet." The alarm on Harmony's hellphone rang. "Sorry to cut this short but I gotta go home now. My mommy needs hugs, bye bye." With a snap of her fingers she went right back to Hell and Herbert had five classmates glaring at him.

Disney Descendants/ Hazbin Hotel Crossover Daughter of HadesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara